Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Malfunctioning

hi,
    during the event "11/4 Mount Refining (I & II) i used 341 mount hooves but it olny shows 21 times in the event board.
    i sent a ticket but the ticket support system seems to not working. here is a snapshot of the event:

Click image for larger version

Name:	snap 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	707.5 KB
ID:	1778082

platform: R2Games
    Server: [S164] Blightwillow
    character: Ryüjin*****
    Last edited by nidhal02; 11-04-2015, 03:19 PM.
    Name: Kagura
    Server: Blightwillow
    Guild: Fire
    Level: 77
    Battle Rating: 239 526
    Honor: Lord Divine

When you say 'not working', what do you mean? Did you get an error message? How did you make the ticket?

If you received a confirmation saying 'you will receive an email at xyz@email', it means the ticket has gone through. The new platform is still a bit funny in that you do not actually receive that email, however you will be able to receive your ticket number when they reply.

If you had received the confirmation message, please let us know if you have not received a reply within 48 hours, and we can give them a nudge. If you didn't get that message, please give us more detail so we can troubleshoot.

Unfortunately the problem itself we're unable to assist with here on the forum, so it is important we help you with the ticket sending issue if there is one.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

hi whakapono,
      by "not working" i meant that i didn't receive any email. thank you for your answer, i will wait to get the reply message.
      however for the problem itself i read some comments in the forum and i noticed there is some issues with the server reset time, i think thats what happened is the moment i went to event board server resets at 6:00 server time and i lost the 320 times rewards (but still server reset time is 5:00 )
      Name: Kagura
      Server: Blightwillow
      Guild: Fire
      Level: 77
      Battle Rating: 239 526
      Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
      X