Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after maintenance on 11/5/2015 - bugs - no reset

hi all

i noticed the divinity soul event and the holy forge event failed to reset after maintenance today/patch.

anyone facing same issue?

everything resets at the midnight reset now.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
      everything resets at the midnight reset now.

well aint that just a bunch of **,so since i did campfire and collected last marriage tree after midnight i lose a day. and no dim rewards
      Last edited by Zedd60; 11-05-2015, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
        well aint that just a bunch of **,so since i did campfire and collected last marriage tree after midnight i lose a day.
        You missed the point entirely with event rewards limited to once daily...

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
          You missed the point entirely with event rewards limited to once daily...
          how is that missing the point? if they hadnt changed it i would collect marriage tree twice today b4 midnight and done campfire, since i cant its missed for day. With so much wrong in this game why fix stuff that isnt broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
            how is that missing the point? if they hadnt changed it i would collect marriage tree twice today b4 midnight and done campfire, since i cant its missed for day. With so much wrong in this game why fix stuff that isnt broken.
            In other words, you'd care more about the rewards from marriage tree, which about half of the player population that aren't married wouldn't be concerned about,
            rather than gaining more on daily event chest rewards, which any free player could participate in, for a chance of getting clothing or mount. I give my 2 cents to you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
              In other words, you'd care more about the rewards from marriage tree, which about half of the player population that aren't married wouldn't be concerned about,
              rather than gaining more on daily event chest rewards, which any free player could participate in, for a chance of getting clothing or mount. I give my 2 cents to you for that.
              its obvious you cant talk logically to morons, everyone that did there marriage tree and campfire b4 reset get to do today also, what more on daily events? you couldnt get that if reset was at 5:30 as usual. and since half the population that is married are cashers, r2 definetly cares more about them. i'll send your 2 cents back for a brain upgrade

Comment

Well just so everyone is aware, my marriage tree finished b4 midnite last nite and I still can't refresh it this morning. Not to mention that everyone who is married is NOT a casher. I'm married but am NOT a casher I depend on every little thing this game gives me. And I did NOT get my dimension land rewards this morning. AND that really makes me mad!!!
                Susanna , archer Kabam 03 east
                Last edited by Sus4256; 11-05-2015, 11:21 AM. Reason: left out words

Comment

Hi ya Sus I agree with you 100%! I collected my dim rewards yesterday at reset and I wasn't logged on after guild battle which means I was off before midnight server time. When I logged on this morning I was expecting to get my daily dimensional rewards. That didn't happen! Am I surprised? No! It seems every time there's a maint. shutdown something (usually a free reward) gets lost! I rarely file a ticket now as these have no affect on the out come! Yes this really ticks me off and I'm on the verge of walking away from this game for good...

Comment

Originally posted by R290579301 View Post
                    Hi ya Sus I agree with you 100%! I collected my dim rewards yesterday at reset and I wasn't logged on after guild battle which means I was off before midnight server time. When I logged on this morning I was expecting to get my daily dimensional rewards. That didn't happen! Am I surprised? No! It seems every time there's a maint. shutdown something (usually a free reward) gets lost! I rarely file a ticket now as these have no affect on the out come! Yes this really ticks me off and I'm on the verge of walking away from this game for good...

As are many others, filing tickets are joke, it takes 2-3 months or longer if you stay on them if you dont you get thrown away as resolved. As for married cashers i havent recharged my account since marriage was introduced and cancelled my vip 3 months ago. they dont care about players. And what the real pisser is that its the easy stuff they screw up and stuff that works fine they mess up or no good reason..............Fix this broken game or sit and play with yourselves

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitl2ed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	678.4 KB
ID:	1719076 Like this problem.....

Source (S7) US West Kabam +(S33) US West Kabam

Server is 05:00 Reset
                      I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

I did div soul before patch was applied, and still it didnt reset...

Comment

Working...
                        X