Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Version 5.1 optimized: R2 always puts players first.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 5.1 optimized: R2 always puts players first.

Unfortunately the slogan did not saw what was done In the patch.

We can ask, who is add the tremendous huge lag, which player? Or maybe not players first?

Please stop monitoring the lag and hire somebody who understand performance, or at least switch off the JavaScript and new portal scripts, R2_Sanguine! They are buggy and slow.

Its just rumor but i hear that the manager of the accounting department name is Players..
    and he goes first!!!!

/sarcasm off

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
      Its just rumor but i hear that the manager of the accounting department name is Players..
      and he goes first!!!!

/sarcasm off
      Let me know if this rumor includes a guy/gal named Stubbornness as well. As it is more fitting than just what lie they put on there.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I don't understand what was optimized in this patch. Changes were made to a few things, added new stuff, slipped in a few bugs. Hide players button was pretty useless (& bugged) but it wasn't a part of this patch. Core issues such as caching & delay still exist. You expect that a major patch would address these things but it didn't which is sad & pathetic on R2's part.
        Prior to patch 5.0, it felt like data was going through several pathways. Now it feels like there's just one lane for all our data. Chat box stops responding when you collect farm or DI rewards which is just stupid. No choice but to wait till the next 'major' patch. Good job R2. You've yet again defined a new high for incompetency.
        Last edited by Tempest04; 11-06-2015, 06:49 AM. Reason: Grammatical

Comment

I don't understand what was optimized in this patch
          Thats because you (and most people) have a FAR different definition of the word "optimized".

If R2 uses it, it means "nerfed" or "removed".

Tok was "optimized" in that it is now the laggiest thing in the game.

Mini Games were "optimized" in that 2 were removed and 3 were nerfed into the ground.

AB was "optimized" in that it caused me to punch a wall in frustration.

Ect.

Comment

New high, Tempest.

New low for competency, new high for INcompetency.

Let us not give R2 any more credit than it is due...

Comment

Originally posted by Lyyss View Post
              Thats because you (and most people) have a FAR different definition of the word "optimized".

If R2 uses it, it means "nerfed" or "removed".

Tok was "optimized" in that it is now the laggiest thing in the game.

Mini Games were "optimized" in that 2 were removed and 3 were nerfed into the ground.

AB was "optimized" in that it caused me to punch a wall in frustration.

Ect.
              And how R2 puts players first can be translated?
              After seeing how several things are out-of-drop now, so again more cash will be required even for refining sylph gear???

Comment

Version 5.1 optimized: R2 always puts players first lmao i havnt laughed this much in my entire life which r2 is responsable for that quote he been smoking the crack again or been helping himself to esme weed cupcakes hahahaha

in my honest opinion r2 has never put players first only their wallets

the bugs are never fixed even tho they been reported

the constant nerf of rewards is a joke

what you can do r2 is revert wartune back to version 3.0 when this game was way better than it is now

r2 may aswell sack all your r2 reps as since yesterday all ive seen is constant bugs posted and not 1 r2 rep answer any of them yet

are you all hiding away counting the coins
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-06-2015, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  New high, Tempest.

New low for competency, new high for INcompetency.

Let us not give R2 any more credit than it is due...
                  Thanks! Fixed it. And unlike R2, didn't create a bug while fixing it

Comment

puts players first my *** r2

tok normal is impossible now no 1 can pass any of it way to destroy a game just raven is suppose to be in tok hard according to ur rankings

destroy game make ppl leave so they play ur other games and spend more money to fill ur bank accounts thats the reason u implemented patch 5.1 to destroy a game u cant friggin fix
                    Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-06-2015, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X