Silver TOK chest bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver TOK chest bug

Silver TOK chest is supposed to give 24-40 whips. Look what I got.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1778122

That's the 6th bug that I've come across in the latest update. Does R2 go out of their way to CREATE bugs in the game?

So nothing? Just suck up the false advertisement and shut up? Really?

R2 are a bunch of fraudsters and conmen.

Comment

whoaaaa now i dont feel so bad for not being able to do tok normal lol

they might as well just remove ToK completely if its how its going to be ... or maybe thats what they want us to want since i heard chinese doesnt have ToK.

Is that the master plan to remove ToK ?

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
        whoaaaa now i dont feel so bad for not being able to do tok normal lol

they might as well just remove ToK completely if its how its going to be ... or maybe thats what they want us to want since i heard chinese doesnt have ToK.

Is that the master plan to remove ToK ?
        I think the master plan is to sink the game so they could start afresh with another one cause Wartune has clearly reached a dead end; driven by their greed. We're at a point where code optimization can only help so much (which they suck at tbh). Wartune has become too heavy for a flash game. It needs to be a standalone game now cause it has so much content. But sadly that's not going to happen.
        All that's left now is to watch them ruin it further & take cheap shots at us players by saying stuff like 'R2 puts players first'. Yeah right.

Comment

Working...
        X