Sylph Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Arena

When is something going to get done with this?I have fought 10 matches,won ONLY 3.This is a bug,a travesty brought on by the so called devs for R2.I and I alone should be picking my opponents not R2.When are the string pullers going to realize that?This is one among many things that needs to be fixed.Here is an idea,make a beta server so when the devs decide to make a new "patch" or update put it there first and let the people there play it for a while and see how well they like it.Use some common sense guys,you should have known better than thinking we as players would like the idea of not being able to choose our own opponents.

Proper play testing, I agree. That includes an external hookup, not the perfect internal connections the devs seem always to assume. That's the most basic quality control, and it seems not to happen properly.

Choosing your sylph arena opponent (or eudaemon arena opponent), I'd like that more, too, and having zero control over skills in sylph arena makes it only worse.

But, when the Romans used to throw people into their arena, I doubt they always had a choice in the matter who they fought. Lions typically would have more BR than unarmed humans.

Still, lions typically didn't carry Visa, Discover, or MasterCard...or any other negotiable instruments or currency. In a world where the gamerunners want us to spend, taking the time and code to take away a nice piece of functionality (while there are so many other things we NEED right now to be done and done well) in a game where there are thought to be too many (and too rushed) adds...made no sense at all here.

I don't think this is a bug because it was apparently done by intent. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) But, why it was done or shouldn't be reversed baffles the heck out of me, too.

Comment

I DO consider it a bug because I am fighting players I have NO REASON to fight.Why do I have to fight sylphs larger than mine?Why was it changed?There was NEVER a reason given for why they changed it.I want a reason and answers to these questions in this post.When are we going to stop being force fed these stupid changes and can't get any reasonable answers to our questions?Just like with the lag and the typical response is clear the cache when EVERYONE knows that one of the stupid changes being talked about in this entire forum is the fact that there is no cache any more.Get your act together,get us the answers we the players deserve and get this game fixed.

Comment

Working...
      X