• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Stuck!! Cloud adventure

Server : 607 Europe
    Char name : Mighty
    Class : Knight

i am in cloud anveture ... spin button shows up at the end of it after i cleared it.... and nothing happends its buged i cant leave the room or anything.... anyone know how to fix that? any gm around /moderator smbody?
    Last edited by R229619798; 11-06-2015, 05:35 PM.

i am still stuck inside...

Comment

problem solved on reset but i still lost 50 balens to click for extra move+ no rewards at the end

Comment

Apologies for the late reply. Please check your game box to see if you won any coins. Seems the new Cloud Adventures award those and gold now.

What had you tried to get out of the situation? Refreshed? Cleared browser cache? Tried a different browser? Anything else?
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

i tried everything pretty much....it kicked me automatically out of cloud adventures at server reset at midnight...since there was no event...

Comment

and nop i didnt got any coins/gold from finishing cloud adventure+ i used 50 balens to take 1 exra dice...

dude the event FROZE for me i was at finishing line... spined spined no reward nothing all i could do was spin for the rewards then the game was freezing there... i lost the rewards+the dialy run + 50 balens+ some more stuff i could do before reset...and no nothin was send to my mail box
            Last edited by R229619798; 11-07-2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

That's no good Did you get a screenshot of you on the finish line by chance? Seems you would need (if you haven't done so already) to send a screenshot into tickets. If you were unable to get one, you could try tickets regardless, in hopes someone else had it happen to them (with a screenshot), or that they're able to check it on their end.

Good luck.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
              X