• Show
Clear All

• my centralization of bugs n lag and more

-spire nm : bug with attempt,and lag+lag
    -tok (all of them) :all messed up
    -bi: dc during collecting
    -arena:all messed up+lag
    -guild beast: lag+lag+lag
    -wild shop: points never move you can buy or not something you still have the same amount of points
    -dimension maps :lag

-cloud adv;useless now no bb as reward and even no golden wands
    -sylph atoll boss:useless now
    -wilds boss and mobs:useless
    -kitten club:still dont understand why we have this "game" so useless
    -check in reward:lol chests we need open with balens a way to proove you put players first i think "thanks to play but pay now".

it's only parts of game i play,about rest of game i dont know if there are pb,and when i see the mega post for bug,i'm affraid to open it and see a load of bugs.To have differents post for each dungeon with list of bugs for each of them could be easier to read and to be sure our bug is not already wrote

typo pb:you wrote optimized .... i think you used the wrong word
    about the sentence "R2 always put players first" forgot the word wallet in this sentence or change for :R2 always put lucknmoney first,coz it's the 2 most important part in this game now

So,when i see you put a sentence like the last i wrote,after done a patch like this one and all the bugs we have since months and some new you added,maybe it's time to stop to add patch or new things in this game and already fix the mess in the current game
    People will not leave if they have nothnig new during 1 month,but they will ,and me the first, leave if the game is worse patch after patch,with lesser rewards for non/low cashers patch after patch.
    if you really want we trust in this sentence so DO IT.

Baldaquine

spire nm .. cost mpd attempt (bug) .. lag is relative
    tok all of them .. are fine just bit harder .. only lag increased a bit by kids
    bi .. fine just lags more
    arena .. is mismatched (bug) and rewards are messed up (bug) seems to reset at diffrent unknown time (weekly reward) yet point (daily) reset as before (bug) group rank dont
    guild beast .. is fine .. just they added one (so we should have 2) else patch should have read .. changed not added (typo in patch notes)
    wild shop points .. bound balen not count here .. only unbound to move points
    dimentions .. only trouble i see as free player .. is there is no way to spend 3k steps a day in max 2 dimentions
    cloud adventure .. bit of a joke now .. (perfect nerf just like dimention v1 v2 was) nothing special
    sylph atol was useless anyway once u got the mount (yay gold for poor desperate few player gone = good) now all players get chance at useless stuff
    wilds .. got a use again .. get multiple mounts recycle (it had non since wild shop nerf)
    kittens .. nice silly game sad that many not get it (profit daily of bit gold when repairs for free items done)
    check in rewards .. improved on all fronts (eventou the balen only chest is a misplaced joke) for free players the chest not holds someting very shocking in first place so many cashd ppl wont bother with the chest either

so far my view on ur *bugs* and *lag* and so massive cry cry cry

sure there are many more bugs then the few in ur post .. but many points in ur post arent bugs at all
    Last edited by demoniced; 11-07-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

To sum it up in one phrase: a steaming piece of (you know what goes here, and I dislike CUPCAKES -- rather have TWINKIES instead)!
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

"tok all of them .. are fine just bit harder .. only lag increased a bit by kids" i think it's a joke when you say that,or maybe you have an over 16 millions br team,but sorry with my 10 millions br team we cant even pass tok easy
        spire cost mpd attempt and mpd cost spire attempt, perfect if for you it's normal to choose between them.
        so if for you choose between mpd/spire,to have so many uselees parts in the game,bug in arena.
        Tell me what you play in this game,guild beast during 5min,bi during 15 min,spire nm during 1h/or mpd during 20 min,DI during 20 min.....what an interesting game!!!

Comment

Spire NM is after patch the only source of Golden Holy Water (even it is sylph material needed from low levels).
          Several dungeons did not reset - arena weekly rewards, guild beast, guild tree ... = reduced time, no need to try log in, thank you, R2.
          Spire NM and MPD steals itself attempt ... only 1 of both can be done daily.

And I like answer "... and please stay patient, we will forward it to developers ...".

Note:
          MPD solo 4 minutes (EF) . Spire NM 2s (start and left PC to get some rewards in meantime).

Comment

Working...
          X