Arena PvP rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena PvP rewards

Arena PvP weekly rewards today? Even with 15/15 wins for the last 5 days, we can't get the Warrior's Mark? In other words, you rob people of their Marks for TWO weeks? Typical R2 cheats and fraudsters!

Uh...today is Wednesday. Weekly PVP rewards are supposed to be paid out on Saturday. So they haven't robbed us of this week's rewards yet. Certainly haven't compensated for last week's lost rewards though.

Comment

It had to be for this week. It had my ranking so far for this week for my rewards. 181 silver group. Last week I was gold, so I know it isn't for that.

Comment

R2 and there patch 5.1 'where we don't give a dam' strikes again messed up on arena awards 2 weeks on trot and whats this im in shock no hot events at all in s615 so they not wanting cash either

Comment

They reset the arena points on Friday night/Saturday morning last week. They reset it Wednesday/Thursday this week.

That means you lost out of 2 days of arena points. That means that you don't get the 1k PvP points you need for the Warrior's mark, which you would ahve otherwise gotten.

That is robbery.

Last week, they didn't even give anything, so that is TWO weeks of robbery.

Learn to count before trying to defend the turd that is R2. In fact, grow a brain and DON'T defend R2.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
            Uh...today is Wednesday. Weekly PVP rewards are supposed to be paid out on Saturday. So they haven't robbed us of this week's rewards yet. Certainly haven't compensated for last week's lost rewards though.
            They are suppose too, but they gave it out on Wendseday instead.
            They also don't count points until Friday reset.
            This company sucks.

Comment

Yeh and wins in arena, now rare thanks to change, are for 90 points... i joined a team to help, all not finished CA and low BR, got matches against top players of the server this never used to happen.. really cupcaked us over on arena with change.

Comment

This is so <expletive> stupid. Guess they aren't good for anything. Never in my life of playing online games did I ever see a reset in the middle of the week.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  This is so <expletive> stupid. Guess they aren't good for anything. Never in my life of playing online games did I ever see a reset in the middle of the week.
                  i think the guy in charge of the ''Random'' button at wartune HQ became addicted to red bull and is now on a crazy spree lol

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                    i think the guy in charge of the ''Random'' button at wartune HQ became addicted to red bull and is now on a crazy spree lol
                    At least you didn't say "Monster". That stuff is nasty. Can't believe I took a free sample Weds night while getting groceries.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X