• Show
Clear All

• cant open this box

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1778295

will u plz let us know y we cant open this box ....

you have to use 4999 balens to open it. its no reward. its junk . just a sorry way to try to take peoples money. just sell it, take the 500 gold, and call it a day

Comment

then why not thay mention it ?????

Comment

so they can scam people even more than they already do i would guess

Comment

lol well hope admin will replay this becoz thay not even mention that

Comment

Not sure why it doesn't say it on the pack itself..
            Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal
            Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 5 days after the server is released.

Description: *Who will become the first waves of heroes in the Ranking list? Let's see! Based on the ranking list on the 5th day after the server launch, players whose combat power reaches the qualified rating will get rewards.
            • 28,000 Battle Rating or above: 2M Gold, 2M Daru, Soul Crystal x500, 50K Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x100, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x10, Kingly Steed Card x1, New Fresh Start Pack x1(Cost to open: 4,999 Balens; expires 3 days after receiving), Contains: 2M Gold, 2M Daru, Soul Crystal x500, 50K Kyanite x5, Mount Training Whip x100, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x10, Loyal Steed Card x1,
            • 16,000 - 27,999 Battle Rating: 1.5M Gold, 1.5M Daru, Soul Crystal x300, Mount Training Whip x80, 30K Kyanite, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x10
            • 13,000 - 15,999 Battle Rating: 1M Gold, 1M Daru, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Training Whip x50, 10K Kyanite
            • 10,000 - 12,999 Battle Rating: 500K Gold, 500K Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Mount Training Whip x20, Kyanite x5000
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it is fine, but we got them in compensation's pack, therefore we have no idea of that Legends of Balenor as we aren't on a new server, rather a 3 years old server. The price isn't mentionned anywhere for us

Comment

S479 did NOT start 5 days ago. Is R2 dyslexic?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Not sure why it doesn't say it on the pack itself..
                  Well since you guys screwed up again an other servers got it its only fair you Give it to everyone otherwise you gonna have alot of ****** off people on your hands more than you already do.

Comment

Oceanic servers got this an my server wasnt new. Now on my main toon now which is on PST we didnt so^my comment before.

Comment

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 5 days after the server is released.

Description: *Who will become the first waves of heroes in the Ranking list? Let's see! Based on the ranking list on the 5th day after the server launch, players whose combat power reaches the qualified rating will get rewards.
                      28,000 Battle Rating or above: 2M Gold, 2M Daru, Soul Crystal x500, 50K Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x100, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x10, Kingly Steed Card x1, New Fresh Start Pack x1(Cost to open: 4,999 Balens; expires 3 days after receiving), Contains: 2M Gold, 2M Daru, Soul Crystal x500, 50K Kyanite x5, Mount Training Whip x100, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x10, Loyal Steed Card x1,
                      16,000 - 27,999 Battle Rating: 1.5M Gold, 1.5M Daru, Soul Crystal x300, Mount Training Whip x80, 30K Kyanite, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x10
                      13,000 - 15,999 Battle Rating: 1M Gold, 1M Daru, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Training Whip x50, 10K Kyanite
                      10,000 - 12,999 Battle Rating: 500K Gold, 500K Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Mount Training Whip x20, Kyanite x5000

SO why did oceanic servers and the GMT servers and I believe the US East servers get all this but the US west servers didn't
                      Kabam server S5 IS NOT NEW. If you release all of those servers then it also needs to be released to ALL SERVERS

Comment

I just think it hurts R2 to much to give out these Compensations so they need to bring such
                        a foolish box, absolutely not worth 5k Balens!

These compensation is what we SHOULD have since all they down time, bugs and other stuff that
                        has happened in the game.

Time for R2 to give us something back without charging us anything !
                        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                        Guild: Ragnarok
                        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                        Platform: R2Games
                        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

The request for adding the description of price and expiry to the box in game has been forwarded, and the compensation boxes have been removed from the servers they weren't meant for. Thank you for reporting this issue
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                          X