Server 620 bug gem sintesy 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 620 bug gem sintesy 1

The yolk event 1 deveria Whether coming Along with the two but it did not come , the event synthesize yolk and Earn OTHER Gems Not available
    Last edited by R289416857; 11-15-2015, 07:16 AM.

Originally posted by R289416857 View Post
    The yolk event 1 deveria Whether coming Along with the two but it did not come , the event synthesize yolk and Earn OTHER Gems Not available
    I am not sure what you mean with the first half of your post.

About the second part, are you referring to this?:

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal
    Gem Synthesizer I

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 7 days after the server is released. During the event, collect certain mount to be rewarded.

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 4-7 gems. This quest has unlimited attempts.

â‘*Synthesize Level 4 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 4 HP Gem x1
    â‘¡Synthesize Level 5 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 5 HP Gem x1
    â‘¢Synthesize Level 6 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1
    â‘£Synthesize Level 7 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1
    If so, what do you mean by 'not available'? Does it not show up at all? Or does it show but you can't collect?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

he event is not in HOT EVENTS, only the second part, which is limited, where u is NV4 gems and crystals wins the soul

You are not having this event that u put the top

???? hi?? you are here?

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      I am not sure what you mean with the first half of your post.

About the second part, are you referring to this?:

If so, what do you mean by 'not available'? Does it not show up at all? Or does it show but you can't collect?
      you 're there answer? Server events 620 so buggy did not come the yolk
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-15-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Unlimited gem events got removed. No servers have it, same as soul crystal, they are also removed its not bug, its feature.

Comment

Originally posted by R289416857 View Post
          ???? hi?? you are here?

you 're there answer? Server events 620 so buggy did not come the yolk
          Hold your horses. Mods have a life outside the forum as well, especially on a weekend. So don't get agitated and practice some patience.

It's been reported.

Originally posted by laimonasterj View Post
          Unlimited gem events got removed. No servers have it, same as soul crystal, they are also removed its not bug, its feature.
          This is a New Server specific event, and is listed in the new server activities thread.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-15-2015, 11:15 AM.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

619 Server also havent got unlimited gems and soul crystal event, i think its intentional.

Comment

Gem Synthesizer I

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 7 days after the server is released. During the event, collect certain mount to be rewarded.

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 4-7 gems. This quest has unlimited attempts.

â‘*Synthesize Level 4 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 4 HP Gem x1
              â‘¡Synthesize Level 5 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 5 HP Gem x1
              â‘¢Synthesize Level 6 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1
              â‘£Synthesize Level 7 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1
              Its written on forum on new server promotions with date when server will be opened i start on 631 and there is no such as event
              so we getting false event information in every new server.

Comment

That is normal. I remember when my server first opened, the guild and BR race thing was supposed to last a WEEK. It lasted 5 days and many people were caught out and not able to do their final push.

Comment

Yes but any posts with new server opening describe promotions also there is post
                  Sticky Thread New Server Promotions and Activities Here (R2Games s602, Kabam s152 and Newer)

Find promotions and activities for our newest servers below! Week One - Week of Blessings Level-up Race - More Info Saliora Will Bless...
                  Started by R2CS_Crystal‎
                  When reading promotions there are 3 events for gems all finishing 7 days after server released those are:Gem Synthesizer I Gem Synthesizer II and Gem master
                  First of those events Gem Synthesizer I does not apear so why making people to buy gem pack if we dont getting as much as previous server does,this is not fair and selling something what not exist idk if its bug or not but this situation shouldnt happen.

Comment

Also if information from forum are not equal to what happening in game what for to read forum?

Comment

I remember the mod team has asked about Gem Synthesis I several times, but we never got an answer. Which leads us to believe this event has been removed from New Server promotions. We've also pointed out that it's still in the New Server Events thread, but it's seemingly not very high on the priority list to change that thread. :/

Comment

Working...
                      X