kabam wont load, timed out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kabam wont load, timed out?

cant play the game. ive tried refreshing, resetting router, modem, pc. tried refreshing. ive cleared cache, cookies, everything. tried multiple browsers. nothing works. EVERYTHING else is working fine, i can stream, browse, ect. the ONLY site not working is kabam. tried multiple browsers

edit: its been THREE hours that i cant get kabam to load. ive tried a few different times and nothing is working. i can only reset, refresh, and clear things so many times before i have to believe there is something wrong with kabam.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 11-20-2015, 03:47 PM.

they might have some micro-reboots on some servers. i kept getting kicked from one server for half a dozen times this afternoon, but the other server window remained open & no problem, & i could refresh with no issues either. better just wait & retry lol

Comment

its been at least 4 hours now. ive hit the point of being extremely irritated lol. ive been checking hourly to see if its up, but nothing so far. kabam is the only thing not working right, so i feel safe in saying its them, not me.

Comment

it does seem like either kabam.com or the r2 servers for kabam (https://tp.r2games.com/kabam/wtplay?... blah blah) lost DNS more often than the rest of wartune & they lag much worse. maybe that was THE reason why i picked the r2 server to focus on some 2.5 yrs ago?

Comment

i ended up on kabam from playing another game there, which i found on facebook, and by the time the lag became an issue for me i had too much invested to change to r2. otherwise i would probably be there too. im wanting to say its been about 5 hours i havent been able to get onto the game. not even bothering to put any effort into a solution on my end now. its not just wartune, kabams whole site is down for me

Comment

I have the exact same issue. I have not been able to log into kabam all day. I receive the same page you are showing. It is not my computer or internet, I am able to log into all other pages, including my r2 accounts. So its not the normal clear everything they tell us to do.

Comment

oh thank goodness im not alone. its been close to 6 hours now. im pretty irritated. after i cleared cache, cookies, history, and i restarted my pc, ran all the cleaners and scans i could and nothing worked i decided its kabam, not me. but seeing how kabams site is down i dont know how to contact them. just great all around on that

edit: i can finally get online
              Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 11-20-2015, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Normally when the whole site is down, we can request R2 sends their Kabam contact an email to make sure they are aware of the issue, and so that we can provide you guys updates. Kabam itself hasn't been down today, though. Are you both using the same ISP?

I would recommend going through the Troubleshooting steps found here: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/kabam.com.html. If that doesn't work, I would call the ISP and have them test your connection to kabam.com. If you do call your ISP, the person you initially get on the phone is not the person you'll want to be speaking to, so do make sure you are persistent so that you get transferred to another level of support.

[edit: I'm glad you're able to get back in, Scarlet. Hopefully it was just a temporary issue that won't be bothering you anymore. Save the above in case you do run into issues again]
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X