Blackscreened stuck in room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useless Cupcakes
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-25-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune black.png
Views:	4
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	1719519

DEVELOPERS RESPONSE WHEN?
      Next decade?

Comment

Originally posted by Serder1234 View Post
        Useless Cupcakes
        I get that you're frustrated, but keep your attitude under control. I'll close this thread if you're unable to do so.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Frustrated?
          Are you serius?
          Look, MODERATOR, in my job (im a bar owner) CUSTOMERS HAS ALWAYS RIGHT IF THEY ARE GETING OUTA LINE.
          ITS CUSTOMERS AND PAY YOU TO DO YOUR JOB. IF YOU DONT DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY HAS THE RIGHT TO ASKING YOU TO FIX OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WRONG.
          SO CUT THE **** WITH ME AND LISTEN CAREFULLY..... IF YOU WANA KNOW HOW IT FEELS STAY OUTA OF GAMING FOR 7 DAYS IN A ROW AND THEN LECTURE ME.
          TILL YOU DO THAT, SHUT UP AND TELL THEM I NEED ANSWERS. NOW
          Last edited by Whakapono; 11-25-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Best topic ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Serder1234 View Post
              Frustrated?
              Are you serius?
              Look, MODERATOR... ITS CUSTOMERS AND PAY YOU TO DO YOUR JOB
              Unfortunately you're yelling at the waitress for the chef's bad cooking

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=60

EsmeWeatherwax has been trying to get answers for you. I think it's in her right to ask you to calm down.

Now back on topic, did maintenance end up resetting your character, or are you still stuck?
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                Unfortunately you're yelling at the waitress for the chef's bad cooking

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=60

EsmeWeatherwax has been trying to get answers for you. I think it's in her right to ask you to calm down.

Now back on topic, did maintenance end up resetting your character, or are you still stuck?
                i dont need anyone irrelevant to get answers for me.... i need answers from developers in my mail.
                Back on topic.............
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune black.png
Views:	4
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	1719533
                is that pic good enough for answer if im still stuck or i have to use bolds again?

Comment

second ticked send....... fix it or go to hell all devs.

Comment

MAINT FIX MY ISSUE.
                    SUPPORT OF R2 and DEVELOPERS IS A BUNCH OF USELESS UNCAPABLE FORMS OF LIFE.
                    I HAVE TO SAY IM TRULY SORRY FROM ALL THE MODERATORS... AT LEAST THEY HAVE TRY TO HELP ME.

Comment

I'm glad that it's fixed. Thank you for letting us know.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                      X