Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'New server event' Consecutive Recharge (Sent ticket 2 days ago no reply)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'New server event' Consecutive Recharge (Sent ticket 2 days ago no reply)

The ticket i have submitted referring to S619's new server event 'Consecutive Recharge' event has ended, its only been 16 days into server and i lost out on the 15th day recharge in 2 ways, 1 i charged 500 balens every day since server start (after 5:00GMT) meaning it would count, on day 15 no reward, then comes the next day i recharged, went to look and event has gone... and more has happened since if you look into my ticket which i sent (Ticket 452582)

Forum staff doesn't have access to tickets. But if you list the ticket number here we can forward it for you. If you didn't receive a number, let us know your ingame name.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i have added it in brackets at bottom, but here again #452582, in game name PureTactics, thanks
      Last edited by R235397930; 11-21-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R235397930 View Post
        i have added it in brackets at bottom, but here again #452582, in game name PureTactics, thanks
        Oh wow, I totally missed that! o.O I'll forward your ticket.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

new europe sv?

Comment

Working...
          X