Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars !!!

What is going on here ?!?!?!

I had over 500k HP and my opponent had around 20-50k, I had a pet left he did not have anyone left.

AND HE WON ????????????????????????????????

Now I will prob not go to final because of this.

Come on now, at least try to fix things in the game.

Fix so I get the last win, NOW!!!

No arguments, just do it !

I am sick and tired of all your excuses!

I have put a lot of money in to this game and you treat us like idiots.

Ofc I did not came to the Finals because of this, thanks to your incompetent DEVS who can NOT
    handle a game like this. Kick them all and hire some kids instead, they fix it easy LMAO
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 11-28-2015, 10:05 PM. Reason: Merged
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

dont u know its rigged allow use to be cannon fodder for the huge br ppl

Comment

Well, that sucks big time!!!

I will Bump this until they fix so I get into the Finals LMAO
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

2 mnths ago had 3105 last mnth had 3145 this mnth 3240 better score each class wars and no finals

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          2 mnths ago had 3105 last mnth had 3145 this mnth 3240 better score each class wars and no finals
          Yeah, I know that 3240 is not enough, you need 3375, I had 3375 1 time and got to the Finals.

I just had to win the last fight, SHOULD have won it, time ran out, he was almost dead and still won.

This just show that R2 does NOT Care about fixing the Bugs or about us Players.
          Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

Well your opponent did more total % damage on your team, that's why you lost. These days not the most hp left count but the damage. You do more damage on 4 players against you then 3.
            Ingame name: RubberDuckie
            Server: EST, R2games
            Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
            Toon: Knight
            Guild: -

Comment

Exactly what ANWB said. It's been like this for so long, your opponent just did more overall damage on you. If you kept healing your troops, your opponent can keep doing more damage on you, while their troops are dead so thats less damage on them.
              It does suck sometimes.

Comment

Class Wars is bugged, i have similar problem, but i kill guys when time counting end, but he won. After i don't get next fight and lost 1 attempts.

Comment

i was watching it afk (eating holiday diner). quite a few times i saw opponent had like 1 pixel of hp left & all their troops/sylphs were gone while my hero & npc were still alive, but they won. since i was afk & they were not able to kill me, there were only 2 targets for them to hit while i had 4 targets, they were down while i & my eudaemon were not, yet their dps was still higher than mine? doesn't make any sense. since almost every fight were timed out, i seemed to have fought some 12 battles, so 3 were gone to nowhere. but who cares? CW is for whales any ways.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                    Yeah, I know that 3240 is not enough, you need 3375, I had 3375 1 time and got to the Finals.

I just had to win the last fight, SHOULD have won it, time ran out, he was almost dead and still won.

This just show that R2 does NOT Care about fixing the Bugs or about us Players.

thats not true, i just got 3240 and got into finals. you have to realize that points are only one factor, there are other factors such as battle rating that play into it, along with how many others participate

Comment

He did more damage than you that's what happend doesn't matter you had more hp at end ...
                      IGN:•BrokenRose•
                      Class:Archer
                      Guild:•Onež•

Comment

I tried a new strat using triton as main sylph(didn't go so well, got less points than usual xD), and I was basicly just healbotting against opponent. Sure the hits I did deliver in sylph mode hit far harder than his did, but I was 100% sure he would win cause of the share healing I did that match and little dmg. Still won. So most likly there's some tweaks in how dmg is counted.

Does the dmg you sylph do count? do the dmg you do to the sylph's count? do eudaemon dmg count? so many factors we don't know so we can't be 100% sure if we should have won or not.

Comment

I got a win on a fight as healed at end on my archer but the other player was stronger then me and I was struggling but I got a victory. He was stronger then me but somehow I got the win.
                          Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 11-27-2015, 09:18 PM.

Comment

We all have this experience, I have full HP, all sylphs and eudemon alive, opponent 1mm HP and no sylph no eudemon and s/he won

Also I today saw 4 times matched same person in finals ...

Comment

So most likly the dmg dealt to sylphs count, and to eudaemon as well, but would seem that dmg dealt by those two doesn't count? could that be it?

Comment

Working...
                              X