Thors Follow Passive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thors Follow Passive

It doesnt add (or show that it adds) 5% to attack.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thor comparison.png
Views:	1
Size:	928.6 KB
ID:	1778609

Equipping the sylph Icon by char in left has no sylph, and icon with char in right show equipped Tyre. Adds Hp, but the 5% follow passive that adds to attack does nothing.

Have you experimented in different areas? Battleground, Crypt, Dungeon, etc. Have you also checked after equipping then refreshing? Granted it 'should be' instant on equip, but sometimes it just requires a refresh.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Refreshing does not work. This problem also exists for Thor and Tyre.

Comment

It definitely does not work - I have a Thor and there is no attack increase in any situation. I ticketed this a couple of days ago which they say they're looking into. For the moment though, sorry - broken feature
        Server: S371
        Guild: Harmony♣
        Class: Archer
        Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Thank you for verifying. I will forward this issue.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

u can spend some second on my trouble too.

Comment

Thors follow passive

So this hasnt work since it came out....how long does it take for you to fix it?

Comment

Bugged permanent passive skills on Tyre and Thor

Tyre and Thor's permanent skills - Fury of Fire - It displayed that it "increase character attack by 5% when set to follow", however, it doesn't add the 5% buff to players' attacking stats.

Comment

I have bumped someone again. Please if you haven't done so already, please do send a video or screenshots into tickets:

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=35

I have tutorials for each in my signature.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

And how long has this bug been here? Funny how you can fix bugs like the treasure inventory in a flash but bugs like this that hurt us, we deal with for months on end. If you can fix the good bugs so fast, that means you can fix all the bugs so just fix them already. This company needs to get their act together if they want to stay afloat.

Comment

Working...
                    X