Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Fix War of Eternity or Just Remove It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Fix War of Eternity or Just Remove It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I with my partner (mate/couple) but still don't see the War of Eternity and it is open (20:00-21:00).
    There Nothing on the Top of screen and everybody try it but nothing seem to happen here like what's going on here?????
    So how can we get in???

These is this website I found about the War Of Eternity and all the Detailed it wrote on it there, still didn't happen at all so here it is so you can see the detailed. I did the Exactly what it told us to do etc etc

Beside suck part is can't get any of the stuff in "Eternal Shop" since we can't join "War of Eternity".
    In shop can't get "Premium Refinement Crystal" only place in Eternal Shop and no where else.
    Its for Refining "Mythic Halidom/Artifact". (But can't get it)

Any idea u can added in other shop, so we can get it or just fix the "War of Eternity" already.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	499.4 KB
ID:	1778636Click image for larger version

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Size:	568.5 KB
ID:	1778637Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 1.png
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	1778638
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-29-2015, 08:07 PM. Reason: forum rule 12
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

The war of eternity is not yet released and is a text display issue. We have reported this before and will see if we can re-report the concerns over the continual weekly display text for you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

you can buy elite refinements in ClassWar shop, and if i remember well, in Titanshop too....

Comment

Elite refinement crystal is not good for refining myhic Artifact and Halidom. You can only use the premium refine crystal which is available in the Enternity Shop.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I posted in suggestion thread a while ago that they should add premium refine to blacksmith synth @ ratio 1:3 Premium:Pure , along with good luck charm shards. but knowing r2 we will Never get unless cash per usual
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            The war of eternity is not yet released and is a text display issue. We have reported this before and will see if we can re-report the concerns over the continual weekly display text for you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Magi~
            Thank you, Magi. cause if this keep going more new player might keep asking or how does it work etc and any other player even try to see did it get fix or not, if not best just removed it out of the system and just added those item in somewhere else or event whatever.
            Cause that message been really confusing & annoying keep coming on about it. So please thank you to re-report it again.
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
            X