Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help We Need More HP For The World Boss, Any Support Mentor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help We Need More HP For The World Boss, Any Support Mentor?

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 20th of November beginning at 4:00 AM EST (1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

East Coast Servers
    • S273, S276, S279, S282, S285, S288, S291, S295, S298, S300, S303, S306, S309, S333, S336, S356, S359, S363 and S322, S325, S328, S331, S339, S342, S345, S348, S372, S378, S384, S387, S398 will be merging together.
    After we got Merged, We got 8-Top Player (BR: 4 - 5 Million+), Fight the World Boss and the Boss Die in 3-5 minutes. Other Player couldn't get much gold/daru. We Need More HP on the World Boss & the Daily List did say the Time will take like 1 hours for World Boss but its not even 1 hours for World Boss, it die 3-5 Mins, so its suck for other player can't get much gold/daru. Even other say you can do Dragon Invasion or Bloody Inferno, but there are few other player isn't lv80 yet to do those runs, even Bloody Inferno doesn't get much Gold like Dragon Invasion if going all the way from wave 1- 11+ for more Gold. etc.
    But there are other player in that server have low Level & BR. Few Player Come Online late for World Boss until the World Boss Die before coming online, another problem.

Please Give Us More World Boss HP, Thank You.
    One more Thing This Server Complaining a lot, if u say Plundering City there are other player are mad about it even its part of the game but i understand that we player need gold than anything for events. (Like Holy Forge, Astral Capture, Gem Convert, Enchanted Gear, & Upgrade The gear to Mythic etc) and player will quit this server in so whatever, so Merging server will becoming a bad things. If not best increase more HP for World Boss after it Merge & we didn't thought it will turn out like this more player doing world boss the more damage it get the world boss die in couple minutes. If the server didn't merge my server kill the world boss only like 6-10 minutes cause we didn't have many player until now after we have that merge come.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot1.png
Views:	1
Size:	658.9 KB
ID:	1778711Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot2.png
Size:	657.1 KB
ID:	1778712Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot.png
Size:	543.3 KB
ID:	1778713
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-01-2015, 10:51 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Not official: They are adding afk wb for cashers, so they obviously was in that part of the code, so hopefully they added a few new levels as well. Otherwise I can't see how r2 is thinking if they add something that cost money, that last 3min... that will also reduce their income, that people already using bot to do...

Comment

R2 will probably tell people to just strip and don't be so powerful to prolong the boss a bit longer. However, it should not be like that. Hell, merges of that size should not even be made in the first place, either.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        Not official: They are adding afk wb for cashers, so they obviously was in that part of the code, so hopefully they added a few new levels as well. Otherwise I can't see how r2 is thinking if they add something that cost money, that last 3min... that will also reduce their income, that people already using bot to do...
        hhmm maybe they'll increase the wb event to 4 times a day but with the current hp. More oppurtunities to attend and thus more chances for cashers to pay for the afk. LOL

Comment

Unfortunately the 5 minute mark is a standard time for World Boss for most older servers. We have requested HP be increased since it had the current max, however we haven't had much luck. I will push it again, but for now we're recommending unequipping eudaemon (as their damage is still not counted towards rewards). Please note this is a 'recommendation', not a 'requirement', so is 100% up to the player as to whether or not they wish to do this.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            Unfortunately the 5 minute mark is a standard time for World Boss for most older servers. We have requested HP be increased since it had the current max, however we haven't had much luck. I will push it again, but for now we're recommending unequipping eudaemon (as their damage is still not counted towards rewards). Please note this is a 'recommendation', not a 'requirement', so is 100% up to the player as to whether or not they wish to do this.

eudaemon damage counts.............

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
              eudaemon damage counts.............
              I stand corrected, thank you The request has been forwarded to the devs again.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
              X