No announcement yet.

[Reported]Patch 5.5 Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not receiving any World Boss rewards in the mail for getting top 10 in class on my character in s639.

Comment

• - R2
      - Mazda S583

My castle is named Pimflin, it should be called Mazda. My castle is under protection but i dont have any mail about attack... It's not the first time it happens and cache clear doesnt help. U 7Road are better than Houdini lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	podmiana.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	1723892
      Mazda
      S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

• Have sent in 5 tickets to R2 already, I'm having problems with my account and they aren't answering me. Perhaps you can tell me what to do....
        I have not been able to do anything with my toon for almost a week. All I get is this screen...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1724288
        When I try to do anything with what I have all I can do is collect. If I try to enter anything it says I am in a dungeon. It's not just me, My mother and at least a few
        others I know are in the same situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sian1 View Post
          Have sent in 5 tickets to R2 already, I'm having problems with my account and they aren't answering me. Perhaps you can tell me what to do....
          I have not been able to do anything with my toon for almost a week. All I get is this screen...
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]160710[/ATTACH]
          When I try to do anything with what I have all I can do is collect. If I try to enter anything it says I am in a dungeon. It's not just me, My mother and at least a few
          others I know are in the same situation.
          Don't send 5 different tickets; just keep one open by replying in it that you still need help so it don't get closed. Also, if you have sent those tickets more than 48 hours ago, you can always give us your ticket number so we could forward it to the support team.
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
          X