Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden road

Hi,

what is wrong with golden road ? i was on x5 bonus and got only x2 reward. It is not the first time, but now i made some screen shot about it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Képerny?felvétel (17).png
Views:	1
Size:	518.1 KB
ID:	1778940
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Képerny?felvétel (18).png
Views:	1
Size:	562.7 KB
ID:	1778941

and again same. X5 rewards x2.

and again, and still no answer. great game, and u asking for out vote. pff

and again.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-08-2015, 03:59 AM.

then why are you still spinning it
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

need ocean chests. till now have 12 chests missing. Hope ticket will solve the problem, made screen shoot about all 4 times.

Comment

If you're going to keep playing it, you might as well record it. Better than a SS. But I'd suggest to stop lol

Comment

if you see something cash related is bugged and you keep doing it youre asking for them to take your money.

Comment

Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
            Hi,

what is wrong with golden road ? i was on x5 bonus and got only x2 reward. It is not the first time, but now i made some screen shot about it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]154992[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]154993[/ATTACH]
            No dis-respect - but what does that screen shot actually prove, that you may have gone back in clicked on 5X then screen shotted it - not saying u did or u did not - but support can see what u did or did not do - so gud luck ne ways

Comment

If you have not yet done so, please send this via tickets. From there they will be able to investigate further. The screenshot provided will show you received 2 'system message' items, but does not necessarily say you did not receive 5 items. (If you are the player in that message). Unfortunately the Forgotten catacombs hides the info messages too, but I see you got clothing shards x5. We're unable to see if they were from a different spin or the same, so we are unable to guide you any further from the forums on this case.

If anyone else is also having this issue, please do reply to this thread (and send a ticket also).

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=37

Ideally, as UesugiAnkit has stated, a video may be better. If you are unsure of how to do one, there is a tutorial in my signature.
              Last edited by Whakapono; 12-08-2015, 05:32 AM.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

pff. Ignito got same trouble. Dont know if he will make or not ticket about it. Talked with him about this issue, he said got same. Opened ticket. Server S298 char name Exil3d. Can u find my ticket number ? Have a series of screen shoots, but System dont allow to post / send larger than 2MB. Sorry if i wasnt prepared to make a full video about game.

Comment

Your ticket number is #461395

Tip:
                  Open what needs to be opened for video. You can start video before clicking the 'bugged button' so that system messages are viewable, then when collection has been made, stop.
                  Ezvid (the tutorial in my signature) uploads to youtube. From there, if you need to, you can change permissions of the video.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                  X