is there a r2mentor or r2vet around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a r2mentor or r2vet around

i need hlp with gettin my ticket found, i sent a ticket in 2 days ago stating tht my main acc was hacked twice inside of a week, they spent all my gold and all 5k unbound and 5k bound balens i had, my pw is currently changed so i can go in and change pw, and dnt remember pw for email, coz i no longer use it, my in game name is Shea and my server is 114
    Last edited by R27765353; 12-08-2015, 06:54 AM.

If you give us your platform, server number and in game name that you used to file the ticket, we can ask what your ticket number is.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by R27765353 View Post
      i need hlp with gettin my ticket found, i sent a ticket in 2 days ago stating tht my main acc was hacked twice inside of a week, they spent all my gold and all 5k unbound and 5k bound balens i had, my pw is currently changed so i can go in and change pw, and dnt remember pw for email, coz i no longer use it, my in game name is Shea and my server is 114
      The last ticket in the system from your character is months ago. Please make sure you're using the new ticket system: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

[QUOTE=EsmeWeatherwax;1476822]The last ticket in the system from your character is months ago. Please make sure you're using the new ticket system: [url]http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket[ yes i used tht one

Comment

platform is R2, my game name is Shea and server is 114, i literally just sent ticket in 2 days ago

Comment

platform is R2, my game name is Shea and server is 114, i literally just sent ticket in 2 days ago
            There seems to be no record of it. Can you please try again?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              There seems to be no record of it. Can you please try again?

then come bck here and let u know or wut?

Comment

then come bck here and let u know or wut?
                Yes please. If your Shea name contains any special characters, let us know as well. And for good measure, just so we have all bases covered, PM me the email address you used to file the ticket with. So I can forward that as well.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-08-2015, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Yes please. If your Shea name contains any special characters, let us know as well. And for good measure, just so we have all bases covered, PM me the email address you used to file the ticket with. So I can forward that as well.

ok i just got dne sending the new ticket in, and i hve sent pm with my email

Comment

Working...
                  X