Clear All

• Bug

This speaks for itself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Incompetence.png
Views:	1
Size:	667.6 KB
ID:	1779003

Oh, and what the hell is a PLATINUM lab? Oh, you mean a PRIMARY lab?

Another STOLEN cut and paste from another game exposed by incompetence.

Who the hell changed the title?

This is NOT a bug! For Pete's sake, go read up on what a bug is! This is just sheer lackadaisical incompetence and arrogant contempt for the player base.

Comment

Learn how to write a proper title that gives a good, short description of the issue instead of clickbait, and you won't have yours changed.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Same on our server.

I trained/upgraded a special mount from lv6 to lv9 on the poss that it was the quest, But computer said Noo. It didnt activate quest to collect..
        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

On my server some people get the Henna rewards, and some people - such as my friend - don't from the lab quests and the cleanse tattoo I quest

Comment

Yep, some peeps are getting henna rewards and some are not.
            See attached for the same quest on 2 different toons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tattoo cleanse.png
Views:	2
Size:	553.0 KB
ID:	1722068Click image for larger version

Name:	Tattoocleanse.png
Views:	2
Size:	587.0 KB
ID:	1722069

P.S. I WANT MY HENNA!!!!!
            Dragon Awaken
            Server: S9
            Character: Raven

Comment

Every single time a R2 staffer (including mods and mentors, but excluding Magik) opens his/her mouth, it brings to mind the old saying: You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

Of course, the only problem is that it still smells awful and now you have it all over your hands.

The original title was fine. The screenshot shows R2 incompetence, exactly as it said.

YOU called it a "bug", which does NOT describe what it says. Trying to cover for your employers is well and good, but to the extent of commiting fraud? Well, it is your soul to sell, I suppose... You have my profound pity.

Although the fact that YOU call the original title "clickbait" is rather telling. I mean, do you even know what "clickbait" means and WHY it is "clickbait"? Not a marketing person, are you?
              Last edited by AdaJames; 12-11-2015, 04:05 AM.

Comment

If you click the quest line, it will take you to tattoos. However you need the 100 Henna to complete.

All things that are wrong with this quest have been reported.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                X