This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consecutive recharge

Hello. i recharged from server start 27 NOV till 11 DEC ..
    this mean 15 consecutive days and i didnt got the reward.
    You can check the dates i recharged and you will see is consecutive .
    I got for 3-6-10 days reward but not the 15 days Please help me get the reward.

i made a ticket with this and didnt recieved anything on email or a ticket nr.

It's common that no email is sent. GM replies to your tickets do (or rather: should) get send to your email.
    If you haven't had a response in 48 hours, let us know the server number and character name you filed the ticket with. We can ask for an update with that info.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ok tnx Esme i will inform you here if i dont get i will keep recharging till i make the 20 consecutive days and i will be sure will be a issue then too

PS: when i finished the ticket i got this message

An email has been sent to **********@yahoo.com, please follow the link in the email to continue
      Last edited by cociorvan1; 12-11-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Seems i got a response last night

seems he made a copy/paste nothing that i dont know ..witch i did everyday the same way

seems this is my nr.

#: 464092
        Please update for me
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-13-2015, 08:54 AM. Reason: Forum rule 8

Comment

Well 48h has passed and still no real answear
          i am from server S623 name TheReDeeMeR
          and still didnt got the 15th consecutive recharge even if is the 17th consecutive recharge now and will come the 20th recharge reward and i still wont get that too
          Some mod. help me

ticket nr 464092

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
            Well 48h has passed and still no real answear
            i am from server S623 name TheReDeeMeR
            and still didnt got the 15th consecutive recharge even if is the 17th consecutive recharge now and will come the 20th recharge reward and i still wont get that too
            Some mod. help me

ticket nr 464092
            They asked you to get back to them in the ticket if you were sure you met all the requirements. Did you do that?
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              They asked you to get back to them in the ticket if you were sure you met all the requirements. Did you do that?
              Yes i did all requirement i recharged every day since server started 27 NOV untill today 13 DEC this mean is 17 days in a row and still didnt got the 15th reward
              And as you know it there are ppl who have the same issue
              and they can see all my records that i paid each day
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	263.3 KB
ID:	1722122

Comment

But have you replied that in the ticket? You need to give that info to the GMs.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  But have you replied that in the ticket? You need to give that info to the GMs.
                  yes i did replied after i gor their response and didnt got anything back

Comment

Another day and still no answear from them ( this is sad
                    they are supose to fix the issue bcs i am not alone with this issue

Comment

bump ! still nothing

Comment

I'll forward your ticket.

Comment

Heya,

Just curious if you got a resolution. Same thing happened to me. Got the 10th reward just fine, but never received the 15th. Ticket #467550. Worried with all the tickets in right now mine might get lost in the shuffle.

Comment

today the 26 th day since server started finally got the 20th consecutive reward

you can close it

tnx

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
                              today the 26 th day since server started finally got the 20th consecutive reward

you can close it

tnx
                              Thank you for getting back to us on that. Frustrating that it took so long. :/

Closing thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X