Unable to open guildskills menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by battlinjack View Post
    Have not been able to access Guild Skills since patch. No one in my guild can regardless of level or anything else. Several have sent tickets, no response.
    Sending tickets is an exercise in futility, for anything. The devs never respond to any of them.

Comment

Still Can;t Open Tower!!!

I have tried every browser. Cleared cache, cookies, flash control panel. Doesn;t work on my HP PC or Toshiba laptop. It has been going on more than 10 days?????????? Just FIX it. Just HANDLE it.

Many are at a great advantage when a few can open and many cannot.
      Reldra was here....

Comment

it is not browser problem the only reason it dont work is some whas so stupud to deactiber the skill demonic region so all who dide activert wl problay never get guild skill to wotk agin or wil like normale has to wait 1 year or more sinces that is the time fam it normale take to fixe any thing here.

Comment

guildskills bugg

please fix bugg on guild skills i cant open it

Comment

I think at this point they are just waiting for this thread to give out and go away so they can happily ignore this problem like they have so many others in the past.

Comment

any chance on any 1 from r2 giving us a answer to this when it will be fixed or will it ave top wait till new year when they all back in the office

Comment

Originally posted by R27639087 View Post
                I have tried every browser. Cleared cache, cookies, flash control panel. Doesn;t work on my HP PC or Toshiba laptop. It has been going on more than 10 days?????????? Just FIX it. Just HANDLE it.

Many are at a great advantage when a few can open and many cannot.
                Clearing cache of time because this game doesn't use cache. Hasn't in a long time, that's why everything has to load all over again every time you log in.

Comment

Hope they fix it on this Maint. Even if they did not mentioned it in the Patch Notes
                  Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                  Guild: Ragnarok
                  Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                  Platform: R2Games
                  Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Working...
                  X