Unable to open guildskills menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to open guildskills menu

Im unable to open the guildskill menu. Anyone know the solution?
    thanks in advance

same problem, seems bugged.

Comment

This is reported, as you can see in our Patch 5.2 Bugs Thread. When we have more info on this, we'll let people know in that thread.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

NOOOOOOO

You will fix this NOW !!!

What is going on, now I am really angry, you think this is funny for us to always
        play the game with Lags, bugs and all these stupid changes in game that no one likes !?!?!?!

Time to start to listen to US (THE PLAYERS) and stop thinking about MONEY !!!!!

FIX THE DAMN GAME NOW !!!

Why not make an EMERGENCY Maint. for this?

Why not fire all the DEVS, who CLEARLY have no Idea how to run a game :S

So god damn tired of all excuse you have for EVERY **** in this game.

We try, we try, we try. NO YOU DON'T Try !!!

You only think of money, that is your problem, make the game work and the money will roll in.

Pfff

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        This is reported, as you can see in our Patch 5.2 Bugs Thread. When we have more info on this, we'll let people know in that thread.
        You Will ?

Nah I dont think so LoL

As everything else you reported back to us, pfff
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-12-2015, 12:00 PM. Reason: triple post merge
        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
        Guild: Ragnarok
        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
        Platform: R2Games
        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Also having this problem with my main character on 589. Swapped guilds...does it on new guild as well...came back to my old guild...still can't access it...all my alts work fine, even the ones on the same server...just this one character having the problem.

*might also be worth noting I downloaded the r2 client and only used this one toon on it, decided I didn't like it and stopped using it. I've tried uninstalling client from computer and it couldn't find it on program list so deleted folder instead....still bugged though.
          Last edited by R289048; 12-12-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
            Also having this problem with my main character on 589. Swapped guilds...does it on new guild as well...came back to my old guild...still can't access it...all my alts work fine, even the ones on the same server...just this one character having the problem.

*might also be worth noting I downloaded the r2 client and only used this one toon on it, decided I didn't like it and stopped using it. I've tried uninstalling client from computer and it couldn't find it on program list so deleted folder instead....still bugged though.
            This issue does not pertain to the topic issue so if you'd like, please make a new thread for this so we can give it the proper help and attention that it is deserving of please. Also could you tell us does this issue still keep happening? Has it self corrected? What is going on exactly? Can you provide us with more and accurate information so we can try to help and or get this reported as may be needed if that is what the case requires?

Have you also visited this thread for issues with the mini client?
            Last edited by GM_Magik; 12-12-2015, 04:15 PM.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              This issue does not pertain to the topic issue so if you'd like, please make a new thread for this so we can give it the proper help and attention that it is deserving of please. Also could you tell us does this issue still keep happening? Has it self corrected? What is going on exactly? Can you provide us with more and accurate information so we can try to help and or get this reported as may be needed if that is what the case requires?

Have you also visited this thread for issues with the mini client?
              How does it not pertain? He can't access guild skills, I can't access guild skills. It's like the button that you click on guild skills doesn't work. I was just mentioning the mini client to see if that was a common source of the problem. I don't actually use the mini client. Was just pointing out that I tried multiple things and nothing fixed it, and it only effects one character, and only since the last patch.

Comment

It seems that some players are able to access and others are not.

For those who are unable, please let us know your:
                * Character level
                * Platform and Server
                * Current guild skills level
                * Do you have enough contribution?

Lets see if we can find a common denominator.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post

I tried through the R2client and couldn't replicate the issue. Whakapono doesn't use the R2client and had one toon that has the issue, so we can rule out the R2client being a cause of the problem.

Just to address your want to uninstall the R2client: Go to the main folder on your computer. If you still have the shortcut, you can find it quickly by right clicking, going to properties, and in the Shortcut tab, open file location. If you don't have the shortcut, go to My Computer > C: > Program Files > R2Games > HCInstall > Uninstall
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I tried through the R2client and couldn't replicate the issue. Whakapono doesn't use the R2client and had one toon that has the issue, so we can rule out the R2client being a cause of the problem.

Just to address your want to uninstall the R2client: Go to the main folder on your computer. If you still have the shortcut, you can find it quickly by right clicking, going to properties, and in the Shortcut tab, open file location. If you don't have the shortcut, go to My Computer > C: > Program Files > R2Games > HCInstall > Uninstall
                    Thanks..that worked for the uninstall..still no guild skills though. Also doesn't show the little side window where it shows what level your guild skills are..but here's my info.

Character level 80, server 589, using google chrome.
                    had about 700,000 guild contribution this morning when I tried it before leaving the guild.
                    Guild Skills:

Strength level 9
                    Defense level 9
                    Intel level 10
                    Endurance level 10
                    Charisma level 8
                    Gold production level 10.

Also have level 1 intel on advanced guild skills.

In closing one other thing I notice as guild master is advanced guild skills, while opening them to the guild, all seems normal except the last one (Demonic Region) All the other advanced guild skills are up to level 5...and this one is stuck at level 1. But it let me level it to level 6 according to guild message, and took the contribution, but still shows it as level 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

* Character level
                      * Platform and Server

Simple, The Button don't work!

The Devs made a MISTAKE and does not seems to be able to fix it, pff.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I tried Both Mini Client (Old one) and R2's Client (New one 1.0.0) None could open the Guild Skills.

I Even tried with IE 11, Cleared all Browser History, Cache, cookies etc. Cleared Flash Cache
                      and even cleared User Temp and Windows Temp folders.

Nothing Works.

Maybe it is some servers, older Flash player that makes it works.

And next time, please dont make us Put a HUGE Bug like this in an EXTREMELY Huge Post where we cant find anything!

It makes it impossible for us to find anything.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-13-2015, 05:31 AM. Reason: post merge. use the edit button. Thanks.
                      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                      Guild: Ragnarok
                      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                      Platform: R2Games
                      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

I noticed the Demonic Region advanced guild skill has been deactivated. All people (that I know of) with trouble accessing guild skills had upgraded this skill before this patch was applied. Since none of my characters had this skill upgraded, I could access guild skills as normal and had not been able to replicate this problem. Based on their screenshots and the status of Demonic Region as shown in guild skill tower, I suspect these people could not access their skill panel because they have a guild skill buff that has been deactivated. I can only investigate this far. Hope this piece of info could serve some purpose.

Comment

BrooBee, I ask for details as I have tested with a few characters, and only one of them faced the issue. I was hoping there would be a 'something each have in common' issue.

I'm liking your theory R238423534 ... I will pass this hypothesis on.
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Char lvl ........Knight 80 advanced
                            Platform........Amorgames S5
                            Guild............Winterfell
                            guildskill lvl.......all normal guildskills lvl 10 ecxept Intellect
                            adv. guildskills ........some lvl 5 and yes, i had activaded the Demonic region skill before
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	guildskills.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	1722118

Name:	guildskills1.jpeg
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	1722119

Name:	guildskills2.jpeg
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	1722120

Name:	guildskills3.jpeg
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	1722121

here my screenshots from the guild territory

and the next one....you cant reach the guildskills through the botton in guild event section, that interface do not work

and it is a issue to our whole server....it do not matter, which browser the player have

would be nice, that this got fixed asap
                            Last edited by Seidr1; 12-13-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

* Character level
                              * Platform and Server

Character Lvl: 80 lvl 6 Mythic Dragon Warlock

Platform and Server R2 Glass Mines S551

Guild: ENVY

Current guild skills level Adv. Strength: 9; Adv.Defense: Lvl. 8; Adv Intellect: Lvl. 8; Adv. Endurance: Lvl. 7; Guild Chamber Bonus: Lvl. 8; Insignia Bonus: Lvl. 8; Honor Bonus: Lvl. 8; Demonic Region: Lvl. 1

As far contribution Developing potions are required. And yes
                              Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                              Server: S551 GlassMines
                              Guild: Spartans
                              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                              X