Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sort Button (right side) sorts out guild vault while in vault, not personal inventory.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort Button (right side) sorts out guild vault while in vault, not personal inventory.

Title says it all. After maint, the sort button (right side) where it supposed to sort out the inventory while in Guild vault, sorts out the vault items (left side) instead. The left sort button still sorts out the guild vault items, so now we're stuck with two sort buttons that do the same thing for guild vault items and none for the personal inventory while in the guild vault screen. You have to get out of the guild vault screen to even make the sort button work for your personal inventory (in your inventory, not guild vault, screen).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Thank you will forward
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

An Update.

Thanks Whakapono for forwarding this. I will have to include an update to said bug.

When you go into your guild vault and click on the Sort button for your inventory (right side), it works. However, if and when you click on the sort button (left side) to sort out your inventory, the right side button is linked as well so when you click on sort for the right side, the left side (guild vault side) gets sorted instead.

Can be replicated by following that passage above as I have done across different accounts and servers.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thank you for the extra info
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

actually, it's bugged both ways. clicking 'sort' on guild vault button sometimes sorts inventory and sometimes sorts guild vault, and same goes with inventory. it seems like the side with the most recent content change is always sorted and the side without any changes doesn't get sorted. for now, I'd just sort vault using vault's sort button & sort inventory when vault is NOT open.

Comment

Working...
          X