No announcement yet.

Massive duplicate gems, crystals - bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too late to do a mass rollback at this stage since everyone had done something during those days. The rollback should have happened within hours after maint and after such tactic was discovered. I say this because of such compensation packages are chump change compared to what majority of the players had invested in this time. So if they are going to do such, then the compensation packages should be something that someone would say "it's rare to get" and will blow everyone away in being happy about it. However, I do not see that happening so the best we all can do is to "hunt" down suspected cheats and turn them in to be sorted by R2.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I understand with any game there are going to be bugs, good and bad. It's a matter of how well they stay on top of these bugs. The problem is this company, every time a new patch comes out, there are loads of bugs and only the ones that help players gets fixed as soon as they find out about it while we deal with the hurtful bugs for months on end. That could be one reason why people exploit these bugs so much, r2 makes us put up with so many bad bugs all the time.

If you can fix the good bugs so fast, fix the bad ones as well. It is not like the company is not capable of fixing them so just fix them all and quit screwing with us. Or another solution is to actually test your patches and fix the bugs before you release them to servers. Yes, they have test servers they release patches to early but what good does that do? When released to all servers, we still have the same bugs if not more.

This is one main reason I have quit spending on this game except for spirit covenant.

Comment

well now that bug is fixed fix the ppl who cheating by using it

Comment

They should have done a roll back as soon as they noticed in the emergency maintenance. But now days have passed :/
          Today I got my 1st mount in god knows how many months, it is only my 2nd EVER title mount. The 1st and last one being the Mr Phillips so thats how long I didn`t get a mount even after opening over 1000 chests during some events. (didn`t exchange for mount with chests as I didn`t have 1k chests until they brought out 2nd dual chest and exchange was no longer available).
          So IF they did a roll back now I would lose my mount and even if they gave the chests I had back I doubt I would be so lucky to get it again :/
          No matter what they do its the honest players who will suffer the most I think, Whether it be via a roll back after so long or having to face these players in BG`s/X.server events.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
            They should have done a roll back as soon as they noticed in the emergency maintenance. But now days have passed :/
            Today I got my 1st mount in god knows how many months, it is only my 2nd EVER title mount. The 1st and last one being the Mr Phillips so thats how long I didn`t get a mount even after opening over 1000 chests during some events. (didn`t exchange for mount with chests as I didn`t have 1k chests until they brought out 2nd dual chest and exchange was no longer available).
            So IF they did a roll back now I would lose my mount and even if they gave the chests I had back I doubt I would be so lucky to get it again :/
            No matter what they do its the honest players who will suffer the most I think, Whether it be via a roll back after so long or having to face these players in BG`s/X.server events.
            like i said many times ban the cheaters from entering cross server events as the game is unbalanced and unfair now not many ppl will enter such events due to these cheaters or even recharge now or even quit game

so wat is r2 going to do to these ppl

seriously if they cant do a rollback they can manually remove those cheaters gems etc then again r2 rewards cheaters they only ban repremand honest gameplayers who follow their rules

Comment

I wish some mod or GM would actually answer some of our questions on this issue, it is already affecting players. Today I am in Eudamon Arena and meeting players I usually beat easily (can tell by the names and back ups of euda`s) and am being absolutely destroyed. Players with Lesser colored gear smashing me. Usually I don`t whine when I lose at anything but knowing I am losing to someone who has cheated just makes it hard to swallow and frustrating. I spend in game (I am no Whale and I spend £100-$150 a month max) and I know some will laugh and think i`m stupid for doing so........BUT I enjoy the game so why shouldn`t I spend a little and try and build my toon as best I can?
              But the longer any mods or any GM`s from R2 stay silent on this matter just makes it worse. It makes us players who haven`t cheated feel even more frustrated and worthless............ (if it was even possible for R2 to do that) :/
              Now tomorrow tonight we have TW`s and still no response from any mods or Gm`s other than to remove pictures of proven cheats with no word. This issue ISN`T gonna just go away, but if nothing is done MANY of u`r best customers just might :/
              Last edited by DemonRockstar; 12-16-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I could laugh when it comes to the spending part, but I'm not going to since I do feel where you coming from, mate. We've got cheats who have the stones to even post on forums of their "glorious treasures" from such exploits. I don't spend, but I am no push over either (well, maybe I am since I do push my accts to the limit in development to even rival the casual/medium spender).

We will have the last laugh when R2 really puts these cheats in their place by resetting/rollback their accounts.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Unfortunately, R2's silence and lack of action after this long clearly has already answered most people's questions. They will not do a rollback this far past. Identifying cheaters directly would require probably running some sql to look for player files that have very high levels in the fields in question and then comparing those numbers with backups (assuming they have any) from before the patch. It'd take time and probably wouldn't be 100%, but it would allow them to find the worst offenders (I mean really, who has all level 12 res crystals and will crystals and yet only 2 mil br as one on my server shows). However, if they were going to do something to enforce their own rules, some mod / gm would have responded to the player bases frustration with more than a 'if you see the bug still happening please report it' as we got early on. So the real answer falls to the players to enforce their own sense of fair play. As others have suggested, you can do this by quitting, or refusing to do any further recharges to put money into a game that balance isn't a consideration. You can whine and blow off steam, or refuse to attend any more cross-server game events (where the cheaters advantage is most clearly shown), or you can do things within your own server such as blacklist players who cheated, remove them from guilds, censor guilds that harbor obvious cheaters, etc. If the player finds that most people won't run with them, most guilds won't have them in them, then the toon will effectively be banned despite what R2 does or does not do. So really, R2's lack of communication skills or its selective enforcement of its policies doesn't mean there aren't solutions. Please try to think of solutions, not just whine about what others aren't doing for you.

--Korbar

Comment

its ok guys with no word from mods devs and the lazy ppl in r2 offices who cant answer these simple questions

MAYBE ITS OK TO RUN CHEATS AND HACKS ON THIS GAME NOW AS CLEARLY R2 DOEST BAN CHEATERS OR GLITCHERS IN THEIR GAMES

Comment

Time to start spreading the known glitches when you know they will remove it. Now the spire bug is known and soon gone, so everyone should spread it so everyone can get the bonus and not just the lucky "few" that know it.

Comment

Thank you for submitting your report .We would like to inform you that the developers already have the names of those who used the gem bug and rest assure that they will do necessary actions about this players.

We have to apologize if this gave you much inconvenience .We hope you understand. Thank you and good day.

-The R2Games Team

That is the answer I got when i sent ticket about people who used duplicate bug on my server. I hope R2 will keep their word.

Comment

Ahh it is good seeing this game burn into an endless pit of destruction

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                            Time to start spreading the known glitches when you know they will remove it. Now the spire bug is known and soon gone, so everyone should spread it so everyone can get the bonus and not just the lucky "few" that know it.
                            So using this glitch is okay? So where you draw the line on what is fair to use, and what isnt?
                            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                            Server: S444 Silent Arena
                            Char: Knight
                            Lvl: 80
                            Br: 6m and crowing.
                            Main Sylph: Arise
                            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Didn't say anything about it being fair. HOWEVER, as r2 doesn't punish people using the treasure glitch, the jewel glitch, the tok glitch(could go on a while here), they WILL NOT PUNISH people for using this glitch either. So before they remove it, everyone should get to use it if they wish. It's still not ok, but everyone should be given equal choice. In the end it all depends on you, will you feel good for using it, and beating players knowing you used this? if so, use it to the max, cause again, r2 won't do anything.

Comment

rollback for sure needs to happen, cant remove all gems bound to miss some 1
                                or even take from legit players.

being a casher myself i have all lvl 11 and 1 lvl 12 res gem thats after 1 year, doing maps and dims and buying res crystals.

now there are people on my merged server that have all lvl 12's in everything.

we seriously need to push for a rewind of servers.
                                BuzzKill
                                Shadow Vale

Comment

Working...
                                X