Gem Master event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Master event

Gem Master does NOT pick up gem in your gem inventory. This seems to be a REPEAT of the bug where it does NOT pick up the gem in your artifact and halidom (which is STILL there).

In other words, those people with gem inventory CANNOT get any Gem Master events from here on in.

Well, not without shenannigans. There is a way around it, but it will cost you...
    Last edited by AdaJames; 12-17-2015, 04:27 PM.

You can still move res crystals into vault then into your normal inventory, or can't you?

Comment

No, you can't.

I've already figured out the work around, mind you. Just annoying and another example of R2 not thinking things through.
      Last edited by AdaJames; 12-17-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Gem Synth and Gem Master are bugged

Darrkin
        Server: R2 - S219
        Guild: Legends
        Class: KightHood Mage
        Level: 80
        BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
        Arise ☾☾
        Loki
        Goddes of Prosperity
        Hecate
        Zeus
        Poseidon
        Venus

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          No, you can't.

I've already figured out the work around, mind you. Just annoying and another example of R2 not thinking things through.
          Is it possible to share please? Is it just by equipping to claim? Just so others are able to claim also. Thank you in advance.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

You can put gems into vault. After that you should put gems into your normal inventory. Then you can take rewards for "Gem Master" event.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              Is it possible to share please? Is it just by equipping to claim? Just so others are able to claim also. Thank you in advance.
              No. Due to the trollish actions of the flaming mods in this forum, you guys can go figure it out yourself.

Comment

u cant put gems from gems inventory back to regular inventory. Got same issue, gem inventory dont count on event. to get rewards i have to move all my gems from gear to inventory, put low lvl on gear, for each lvl than hope i dont lose my double atributed lvl 12 somewhere in bug ?

C'mon ... they have to fix this. i dont touch my gems from gear. Mabye they will delete them also as others gems.

Comment

Put the gem in your vault, put back into normal inventory, and it will count. After that, sort, and the gem will go back to treasure inventory. Pretty clumsy, but I have seen a lot of much worse bugs here.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I have worked around this by moving gems to the vault, then normal inventory, then sorting them back into my Treasure inventory.

Please dont ban me for having to fix your terrible coding.

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
                      I have worked around this by moving gems to the vault, then normal inventory, then sorting them back into my Treasure inventory.

Please dont ban me for having to fix your terrible coding.
                      confirmed this works
                      BuzzKill
                      Shadow Vale

Comment

If at least 2 of your gems are not all the same color, just put 10 gems in your regular gears (not artifact or halidom) and claim the rewards, and swap back afterwards. I still don't have treasure inventory activated, so I don't have this problem, but it worked for the people I know of, who had activated treasure inventory. Or just do the vault+resort method above, though I'd be reluctant to try it if that were me, because I fear there might be another treasure inventory bug that has not been fixed yet and fear it might surface when I try the above method *shivers*

Comment

incompetence - your asking me to sort to put something back into a page that I PAID FOR!
                          NO I WILL NOT SORT TO FIX YOUR INCOMPETENCE. my inventory is carefully arranged, and the only way to claim this was to move out of treasure > into vault> into inventory>claim reward> but now i cant put back into treasure page. You have got to be kidding me.....
                          how can you possibly be more incompetent than what you have shown in the last few days? oh wait i know, we will wait a few more days....
                          start fixing your game while you can or the market will have some more incompetent developers looking for jobs when this one is circling the drain....
                          disgusted with incompetence in S39

Comment

Just as an interesting aside, guys:

Gem put in artifact and halidom also does NOT count for Gem Master. That has been around since those two pieces of equipment has been around. I have mentioned it at least once here on this forum and had it acknowledged by a mod. The bug is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              Just as an interesting aside, guys:

Gem put in artifact and halidom also does NOT count for Gem Master. That has been around since those two pieces of equipment has been around. I have mentioned it at least once here on this forum and had it acknowledged by a mod. The bug is still there.
                              Oh bugger. So I have to remove them to get counted? Thanks for letting me know.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X