Time to change game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to change game

hi, first of all i did nothing and i not get ban, but my dear friends yes! And it is very sad, losing royal team member and dear friends. Yes i didnt got ban this time, but how abount next time, and next time again, all player got chance be banned coz of all this *cupcakes* hack around and not got fixed, playing with fear that when u wake up the next day and gonna banned and dont know why!!! Better change game now, before got banned and lose all
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 12-19-2015, 02:08 PM.

Each day I go on game, I would ask folks all around if they got affected by the bans/removal of gems. Majority of the folks I know are still online and didn't complain on anything that is missing. In fact, I got one that asked me about the bug that was exploited that I just told them, "there was a bug that made duplicate gems and people from other servers had abused such; some got banned, wrong people got banned; and a lot of people got their gems missing." Since our server didn't know of this bug, it was not in anyone's place to go into further details on how to replicate such, that we play the game like it didn't happen.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X