So how long do i wait for response email from support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how long do i wait for response email from support

I click on titan wars to see who the winners are and its the one I picked!!! woohoo!!! right... wrong.. i still have the 600 balens worth of rewards i put into the wager. so i get out of it and notice my in game mail flashing, click on it and i have an mail saying sorry you lost.

so i send my support request and it says an email has been sent to my account email but there is nothing there.

how long does it take for an automated response to get a ticket?

oh since titan rewards dont last long, am i just screwed out of the winnings, since support can be really slow

almost forgot server 419
    kaoss2d4
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-20-2015, 05:02 AM. Reason: merged posts

the team you picked came 1st overall? when placing wager its not always nr1 you have to pick from, some have 2nd place, 3rd place for their wager etc.
    Support will probably take 2+ days to reply. if you'll ever get a reply.

Comment

I have sent in a ticket, received no reply, where do i go now to even view what the ticket number is?
      after I sent the ticket, i was just left with a message saying they will send me an email.
      anyone to help me locate the ticket number so i can see there was actually ticket generated?

I'm starting to think r2 got hacked and our information is compromised, by the complete lack of response to anyone on so many players.
      And that is why they are arbitrarily going into peoples accounts 1,2,3 or more times stealing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kaoss2d4 View Post
        so i send my support request and it says an email has been sent to my account email but there is nothing there.

how long does it take for an automated response to get a ticket?
        Originally posted by dennyh View Post
        I have sent in a ticket, received no reply, where do i go now to even view what the ticket number is?
        after I sent the ticket, i was just left with a message saying they will send me an email.
        anyone to help me locate the ticket number so i can see there was actually ticket generated?
        The ticket system no longer sends out the confirmation email even though it says it sent one.

Replies from GMs to your ticket will arrive in your email inbox. Those emails will also contain the ticket number.

Should you still haven't received a reply in a couple of days, we can chase things up if you give us your platform, server number and ingame name used to file the ticket.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

its been 48 hours, but i feel neglected when i see other people have their ticket numbers for this.
          do you know do they have restore points in their database where they can look at someones acct like two weeks ago? all my divinity souls they took were there two weeks ago before this latest fiasco happened with their treasure page cupcake debacle that i have somehow become a part of, which is completely taking away any fun i have when i think of this game right now.

Comment

Working...
          X