Stuff removed 3rd time in a row

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff removed 3rd time in a row

Again i got stuff removed by R2. Its the third time in 3 days they remove res gems and reduce res gem aka will crystals. I have filled two tickets about this and getting really p***ed about this. I stat AGAIN that i don't know what the freaking bug is and i never used it.

Ticket IDS : 467659 and 468446.

Can any moderator forward this to someone and ask for a fast sollution since i have lost almost all my res and all my will crystals.

Here are some pics from yesterday and today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stuff removed again.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	704.3 KB
ID:	1779228Click image for larger version

Name:	Battle protection after ban.jpg
Size:	697.8 KB
ID:	1779229Click image for larger version

Name:	bug on res after maint.PNG
Size:	766.6 KB
ID:	1779230

They removed more stuffs today ?
    R2 already took my kid and sylph gems, the only thing missing for them to take are my resist crystals and toon equpment gems... i'm not going to log to find out tho.
    East coast archer.

Comment

For me its the third day in a row they remove res gems and will crystals gems.

Comment

Originally posted by kostaspap98 View Post
        For me its the third day in a row they remove res gems and will crystals gems.
        Ouch as it wasn't already bad, cannot believe they are still trying.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Yeah. I have 0 will crystals gems and not going to do any because i am guessing tomorrow i will get the rest of res gems removed. So i don't know if they are joking, if it is because of weekend...

All i want is my stuff back and i expect some compensation since 3 days in a row is a bit too much.

Lets hope some mod can do a foward of my tickets just for some dev can look at it and fix it asap.

Comment

Yeah. I have 0 will crystals gems and not going to do any because i am guessing tomorrow i will get the rest of res gems removed. So i don't know if they are joking, if it is because of weekend...

All i want is my stuff back and i expect some compensation since 3 days in a row is a bit too much.

Lets hope some mod can do a foward of my tickets just for some dev can look at it and fix it asap.
            At this point idc bout compensation i would just be glad if they restore at least my main sylph gems ;x
            East coast archer.

Comment

R2 is, as you can imagine, flooded with tickets regarding this. And sorting out this situation and handling all these tickets takes time. People might have to wait a little longer than normal for replies. Everyone wants theirs to be looked into first and wants stuff fixed asap. But that's no realistic approach. So please try to be a bit patient.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                R2 is, as you can imagine, flooded with tickets regarding this. And sorting out this situation and handling all these tickets takes time. People might have to wait a little longer than normal for replies. Everyone wants theirs to be looked into first and wants stuff fixed asap. But that's no realistic approach. So please try to be a bit patient.
                I can understand that pretty well, Esme. The problem is that today is the 3rd day in a row. If it happens do it tomorrow i will have 0 reduce res and 0 res with the exception of the one given by the pet. Can you imagine how the hell i am going to play TOK, NArrandera or BGs? Even do my job on Guild Battle or Class Wars?

Comment

Working...
                X