Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge

Hello everyone , I would like to ask a favor , I am in this forum because I did a Recharge of 1000 ballens Sunday the 12/20/15 , the e- mail was more confirmed the ballens not arrived. Help me, please. I'm ✿Flora✿ WARTUNE S533 .

I too cannot get my recharge since last night. I contacted xsolla and they said that the purchase was successful and if I do not have them it is a game issue. I have sen t many tickets in trying to get this resolved and cannot. I am going to miss the recharge events for today which is the only reason I recharged. Please help. I can't find a ticket number because I guess they are all going to xsolla. Here is an email I just got from them as well Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (281).png
Views:	1
Size:	438.1 KB
ID:	1722439

Character MoonMuffin. R2 S 578 Ghosts Reef. Level 80 Mage
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-22-2015, 12:26 AM. Reason: hiding transaction details from public
    If it doesn't make you smile, it wasn't meant for you. Find happiness. Be so happy it's contagious. Live, do not just exist. Love the life you have so much that you die smiling, No regrets.

xoxo

MoonMuffin Level 80 Mage
    Ghosts' Reef S578
    R2

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=72

Moonmuffin, please use the above link to send a ticket to our R2Games staff. Please if either of you have not received a reply to your ticket after 24 hours of sending it to R2Games support, please do let us know.

Also for future reference, please keep to one ticket per issue.

Edit:

Originally posted by R283840477 View Post
      Hello everyone , I would like to ask a favor , I am in this forum because I did a Recharge of 1000 ballens Sunday the 12/20/15 , the e- mail was more confirmed the ballens not arrived. Help me, please. I'm ✿Flora✿ WARTUNE S533 .
      Can you please confirm your platform is R2Games?

Update:

Flora ~ Your ticket number is 470214
      Moonmuffin ~ Your ticket number is 470597

Could you keep an eye on http://support.r2games.com/support/support in regards to replies to your tickets. As stated earlier, if you have not received a reply within 24 hours, please feel free to let us know so we can bump someone about it.

Moonmuffin, if your ticket is not resolved in time, there is some information in the following article in regards to missing items:

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=40

Feel free to have a browse, and if need be, you can use the ticket number I gave you to continue communication on this matter. Making multiple tickets tends to slow the process down.
      Last edited by Whakapono; 12-22-2015, 12:46 AM. Reason: updated
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

I sent the first ticket over 24 hours ago and have gotten no ticket number or email reply from the game only from xsolla. This all started at 10pm last night when first tried recharging. I attempted again tonight. Both were taken from my credit card. The one from last night xsolla refunded and had me recharge again tonight and still no balens showing up after xsolla has confirmed payment and that they sent my balens.
        If it doesn't make you smile, it wasn't meant for you. Find happiness. Be so happy it's contagious. Live, do not just exist. Love the life you have so much that you die smiling, No regrets.

xoxo

MoonMuffin Level 80 Mage
        Ghosts' Reef S578
        R2

Comment

Originally posted by Moonmuffin View Post
          I sent the first ticket over 24 hours ago and have gotten no ticket number or email reply from the game
          Moonmuffin ~ Your ticket number is 470597

Could you keep an eye on http://support.r2games.com/support/support in regards to replies to your tickets...

(snippit taken from post 3)
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thank you for all your help and actually taking your time to help us. I know you get a lot of rude people on here. I really do appreciate all you guys do. Hopefully I can get this squared away. Again thank you Much!!

xoxo

MoonMuffin Level 80 Mage
            Ghosts' Reef S578
            R2

Comment

They still have not fixed this issue. I have still not gotten any of my recharge items for Dec 21st, 2015 nor did I get the 3000 bbs they owed me for that recharge. Then again tonight I was stupid and recharged thinking maybe they got things fixed, but guess what, xsolla says they processed the payment fine but NO BALENS or RECHARGE gifts from r2. I am getting ready to contact my credit card company and stop payment and refuse payment on all payments after December 18th when everything messed up and I have NOT gotten one item I was promised with my recharge since then. That is theft by deception. It even states in their guide that if I can prove I deserved the missing item I would get it, well I have screenshots of every purchas, every confirmation, every event for every time I have recharged. I screen shot everything. I can even send a copy of my cc statement proving the recharge. Please help me fix this or I am just going to say to Heck with R2, dispute all these transactions and I have plenty of proof including at lease 20 emails that have gone unanswered at all. Let them ban me from the game, I don't care anymore. I am tired of them stealing from me. the first ticket number they owe me for is 470597 and on it they owe me..... I got my balens but I did not get my recharge events items. I will include the screenshots of what is owed to me. ....... 3000 bbs for one and 2 mil gold , plus the 1000 balen recharge pack, which was a double attribute gem, 100 adv mahra, 100 adv seps, 10 christmas tree chests, 20 adv henna, a level 4 hp gem for eudy and 20 gold sacks. Which is the only reason I recharged was for these event items. It says on your page that you will make this right as did the mods in forums. Please fix this also. That is not including the consecutive recharge bonus I should have gotten also.
              Then they have not sent me a ticket number for tonights recharge of 1000 balens or the recharge bonus items I am owed for tonight. Please help before I quit I am so fed up

xoxo

MoonMuffin Level 80 Mage
              Ghosts' Reef S578
              R2

Comment

Originally posted by Moonmuffin View Post
                They still have not fixed this issue. I have still not gotten any of my recharge items for Dec 21st, 2015 nor did I get the 3000 bbs they owed me for that recharge. Then again tonight I was stupid and recharged thinking maybe they got things fixed, but guess what, xsolla says they processed the payment fine but NO BALENS or RECHARGE gifts from r2. I am getting ready to contact my credit card company and stop payment and refuse payment on all payments after December 18th when everything messed up and I have NOT gotten one item I was promised with my recharge since then. That is theft by deception. It even states in their guide that if I can prove I deserved the missing item I would get it, well I have screenshots of every purchas, every confirmation, every event for every time I have recharged. I screen shot everything. I can even send a copy of my cc statement proving the recharge. Please help me fix this or I am just going to say to Heck with R2, dispute all these transactions and I have plenty of proof including at lease 20 emails that have gone unanswered at all. Let them ban me from the game, I don't care anymore. I am tired of them stealing from me. the first ticket number they owe me for is 470597 and on it they owe me..... I got my balens but I did not get my recharge events items. I will include the screenshots of what is owed to me. ....... 3000 bbs for one and 2 mil gold , plus the 1000 balen recharge pack, which was a double attribute gem, 100 adv mahra, 100 adv seps, 10 christmas tree chests, 20 adv henna, a level 4 hp gem for eudy and 20 gold sacks. Which is the only reason I recharged was for these event items. It says on your page that you will make this right as did the mods in forums. Please fix this also. That is not including the consecutive recharge bonus I should have gotten also.
                Then they have not sent me a ticket number for tonights recharge of 1000 balens or the recharge bonus items I am owed for tonight. Please help before I quit I am so fed up
                I'll forward your ticket and yesterday's recharge.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

They did yesterdays recharge at 11:30 today causing me to miss all the New Years chests to buy. I am so upset. Also They have still not fixed the issue with my recharge event items for Dec 21st, 22cnd, and 23rd. That is a lot of missing event items. Just one recharge of 2000 balens would have gotten me 3000 bbs straight away. That is the only time I recharge is during an event like these back in DEC and now, last nights where I missed all opportunities to buy New Years items. Also I have not gotten one email from them since Dec 18 on an entirely different matter. Can they no longer email us? Is their email broken? Is this why I cannot get individual tickets or answers. How can I get answers for my recharge event items from Dec 22cnd at least. I will take one over none. I can't even do mount refining this event because they kept all the beast soles I was trying to get in those recharge packs and chests. Please help. I am so close to quiting a game I use to really love and I will leave behind very good friends which just makes me want to shove handfuls of chocolate colored CUPCAKES down their throats, with nuts......

xoxo

MoonMuffin Level 80 Mage
                  Ghosts' Reef S578
                  R2

Comment

Working...
                  X