Eudaemon diamond event tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon diamond event tomorrow

So now I miss out on event cause they took all my guard diamonds.This really really blows!!!

R218810890 is just another poster. For now....
    My name is Atheleisia on server 22 east - I have turned in several tickets about my missing Euddy gems - I was told they would be replaced but they have not!! Many of these gems I got from event recharges hot sales and hard work n specials - I never got the inventory space and I have never cheated - I spent a lot of money on the game and now they take away items that were earned thru hardwork and cash- We lost rewards from missing them in Titan wars as we did not do our best with our toons - Now they give a comp pack to all that did not even lose stuff - YET - they still did not return my items - Now to top it off there is a Euddy Gem event I can not do as u took my gems - we are now loosing even more items - We need the gems back or I want all the money I put into this game since I had things taken I paid for - therefore u shdnt keep my money - we need the gems back for events and a better comp pack- How can u give all players a comp pack yet not have time to return items you admit were taken - I sent the list as requested and was told they wd be returned - its been days with no returned items - I am at the breaking point - this is totally unfair and is costing us losses everyday we wait - I need someone to actually take care of this please

Comment

Cry me a river You shouldnt have used glitches in the first place
      <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
      Server: S183
      Class: Mage
      Level: 80
      BR: 3mil+
      Guild: Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by NightFer View Post
        Cry me a river You shouldnt have used glitches in the first place
        Problem is they removed items from player that didn't use the glitch so next time think twice before posting. I for example don't even have the treasure inventory active yet they took me 3 lvl 11 a bunch of 9 and 8 and all the level 3 i had. Once again, if you don't know what you're talkin about ****.

Comment

Alright, calm down, folks. I wasn't affected either but I can feel for those who are. Had missed the entire day yesterday when I could not get in (actually, was getting the slowest load ever that at hour 2 one of my units was at cloud city but it didn't fully load up). However, I can feel for those who are against those who used the bug as well, so basically, putting something like "you don't know what you're talking about" isn't going to help either side whatsoever, because we all there was a bug, we all know there are (or were since they are banned) cheats, and we know there were people caught in the cross fire. Suck it up and be glad that you're still playing the game and that R2 is going to see what they can do about replacing those lost items on people who didn't exploit the bug.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Alright, calm down, folks. I wasn't affected either but I can feel for those who are. Had missed the entire day yesterday when I could not get in (actually, was getting the slowest load ever that at hour 2 one of my units was at cloud city but it didn't fully load up). However, I can feel for those who are against those who used the bug as well, so basically, putting something like "you don't know what you're talking about" isn't going to help either side whatsoever, because we all there was a bug, we all know there are (or were since they are banned) cheats, and we know there were people caught in the cross fire. Suck it up and be glad that you're still playing the game and that R2 is going to see what they can do about replacing those lost items on people who didn't exploit the bug.
            Since he replied i guess he saw the other posts where a lot of people is complaining about those bans and going around mocking players that got item removed while doing nothing wrong is not a good thing to do.

Comment

I agree with you, it's not. I have seen some of the legit players on this forum got affected with such that I am thankful that none of my accounts got hit (didn't do much on them other than afk related stuff anyways), but I am not going to go and gloat about it. The only thing I have no mercy for are the cheats that got what was coming to them, and brought countless others down with them.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The main issue is the cheaters that try and run with the flock of non-cheaters saying they got wrong-fully banned and punished. And there are quite a few here that does it. But I do feel sorry for those that got banned on no grounds, especially the heavy cashers that lost their items they bought(don't feel sorry for those that cheated and cashed tho, kinda funny that r2 deleted all their bought gems as well to be honest).

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  The main issue is the cheaters that try and run with the flock of non-cheaters saying they got wrong-fully banned and punished. And there are quite a few here that does it. But I do feel sorry for those that got banned on no grounds, especially the heavy cashers that lost their items they bought(don't feel sorry for those that cheated and cashed tho, kinda funny that r2 deleted all their bought gems as well to be honest).
                  I can see that but since they banned and removed item from player that don't even have treasure inventory, start from those wouldn't be a bad idea, they don't even have to check.

Comment

Working...
                  X