Buy Balens for PHONE ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Balens for PHONE ?

Because when I enter my phone number appears this '' error ''? If you have any solution to this problem could inform me? thank you MY NUMBER OF CELL CONTAINS NINE DIGITS

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.png
Views:	2
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1779347

Originally posted by janesousa1 View Post
    Because when I enter my phone number appears this '' error ''? If you have any solution to this problem could inform me? thank you MY NUMBER OF CELL CONTAINS NINE DIGITS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]156106[/ATTACH]

I am not sure this has anything to do with your phone number. The error is telling you that the payment method is basically not available right now and to try again later, or try another method.

How long have you waited?
    Have you tried another method?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

I tried just now, I wanted to buy balens mobile, have a good amount of credits that ends in two days, wanted to use to buy balens but, for what I see I will not be able to buy the phone: s

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        I am not sure this has anything to do with your phone number. The error is telling you that the payment method is basically not available right now and to try again later, or try another method.

How long have you waited?
        Have you tried another method?

I tried just now, I wanted to buy balens mobile, have a good amount of credits that ends in two days, wanted to use to buy balens but, for what I see I will not be able to buy the phone: s

Comment

Working...
        X