Missing gems and resistance after Thursday 24th Dec. post here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing gems and resistance after Thursday 24th Dec. post here

We lost eudo gems and resistance crystals after this maintenancewill you tell us what are you doing? u never even bother to replay to tickets, so now every now and then a 5 years old developer enter the game and remove gems as it suits him?

Thursday December 17: Lost 50% of Divinity Soul and 50% of Kid Diamonds.
    Friday December 18: Banned, lost 100% of Divinity Soul.
    Thursday December 24: Lost 100% of Kid Diamonds.

R2 doesn't want some of us to play, why not just perma ban us under any silly excuse ?
    East coast archer.

Comment

Lost some more kid diamonds after maint.

wouldn't surprise me if less people post that they lost stuff during this maint, cause they quit already.

Comment

Originally posted by stellavalerie View Post
        Lost some more kid diamonds after maint.

wouldn't surprise me if less people post that they lost stuff during this maint, cause they quit already.
        I basically quitted, i just log to check the events and talk with some people but i stopped running stuffs on my toon, now im taking the next step im not logging at all anymore.
        Was also checking ticket like daily and every few hours but it's clear that i wont get help because for R2 to keep removing our gems at this point, means that.

They probably consider us cheaters and won't investigate anything on our accounts, people like me that got stuff removed today can forget of getting anything back and probably quit from now (if they were playing)
        Next maintenance could for sure remove something else or simply ban your account forever.
        Last edited by MSEngel; 12-24-2015, 08:27 AM.
        East coast archer.

Comment

This is getting old for them taking stuff away for no reason and then not answering tickets !!

I guess the MODS are not even watching these pages now cause there is nothing that they can do for us as well.
          and you know R2 staff doesn't look at these forums.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....from-customers

Comment

You folks are throwing in the towel too early. It's like going to the store on Christmas day and moan that they are closed. You're not going to get a fast response (well, no one is), because let's face it, it's that time of year where things are going to be slow. Your best bet is to wait until the end of the holidays to see if any action is done, but at the same moment send a line or two to keep your ticket alive, and not axed by some automated timer dealio.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

All of my Eudo gems have been missing since the maintenance. I have been able to replace a few of them with level 4 gems for now, and noticed one disappear as I removed it to upgrade it to 4. Something weird is going on. I hope someone in the office is working on it.

Comment

I dont have a check on my gems/diamonds/Divinity Soul since I have Treasure Inventory and I
                dont check there so often.

I just collect them and use them when we have an Event.

So how shall we know if we lost them or not?

Again, just the feeling there is CHEATERS out there makes me wanna puke!

How can this game be fair now? And I am not talking about Non-Cashers or Cashers.

Where ever I do any PvP I keep an eye out for cheaters, is it a cheater or not!?

So for everyday that goes, this game sucks more and more.

R2/Devs, check the logs and you will find them!
                Last edited by BrooBee; 12-30-2015, 04:10 AM.
                Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                Guild: Ragnarok
                Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                Platform: R2Games
                Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Working...
                X