This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Beast Souls

I purchased a mount with my beast souls this past week end.I had 308 beast souls.The mount card cost 120 beast souls.I got charged 220 beast souls so I took a pic of the screen immediately after the purchase,contacted support and filed out a ticket only to get told I was at fault for R2 taking the extra 100 beast souls.I need to know how to get this resolved quickly.Here is the screen shot I sent them.I purchased the wild alpaca card.Someone tell me how this is my fault R2 took 100 more beast souls that it called for?SkinnyPimp21

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_30 Dec. 21 11.35.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	404.3 KB
ID:	1779393
    Last edited by slim72404; 12-25-2015, 02:19 AM.

Your fault for playing the game, pimpy?

Comment

Seems to be so.I probably won't get anything after the return email I sent R2 Charles.Total ignorance on the support teams behalf.I really think those guys can't comprehend what is written to them.I have corrected them to many times and gotten thank yous for it.I would feel ashamed to answer someone half cocked and not reading and comprehending the entire situation.No wonder they @$@#@# up as much as they do.

Comment

WOW!!!! Posted this and been up for over 24 hours and not one response from a mod at all.Way to go in with supporting your players R2.What a joke........

Comment

I think the Mods are all hiding under their desks over Christmas, having a meltdown.

Who can blame them - I wouldn't want to deal with the fallout that has been created by this game over the last week, and especially if I wasn't getting paid to deal with it.

But it would be nice if R2 paid someone to cover for the mods while they recover from their nervous breakdowns.
          More bad management decisions (or lack of).

Hope you get your beast souls back soon Skinny. (cant beleive that the intials b & s are censored in here when put together! lol)
          Last edited by Gremlinz; 12-25-2015, 08:29 PM.
          Gremlin
          Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Hello SkinnyPimp,

If you haven't done so already, please file a ticket so they can have a look to see where those beast souls went to. Unfortunately from the forums, all we can really do is direct you to the following link, and bump the ticket if you have no response within 48 hours. Only one ticket per issue please.

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=40
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              Hello SkinnyPimp,

If you haven't done so already, please file a ticket so they can have a look to see where those beast souls went to. Unfortunately from the forums, all we can really do is direct you to the following link, and bump the ticket if you have no response within 48 hours. Only one ticket per issue please.

No offense but seriously? Did you not read my post?I wrote that I DID file a ticket.This is exactly what I am talking about by R2 personnel NOT reading posts and tickets completely!!!You all need to get your acts together. Pitiful,just plain pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by slim72404 View Post
                No offense but seriously? Did you not read my post?I wrote that I DID file a ticket.This is exactly what I am talking about by R2 personnel NOT reading posts and tickets completely!!!You all need to get your acts together. Pitiful,just plain pitiful.
                I need more sleep -_-

Did you reply to your ticket when you received the response to let them know it had not been resolved? What was the ticket number if you had, and I will give them a nudge. If you haven't, please do. Ticket number would still be helpful; I will let them know to expect a reply.

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

.... I will also note that I am not 'R2 personnel'. I can however communicate with them. Just so there is no confusion there.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Hello SkinnyPimp,

Hey Whakapono...

You seem a newer Mod. Not sure if you play wartune an if so for how long. But to be honest with you m8. I understand SkinnyPimp's frustration. I have filed several tickets to get a ** generic automated response. I have just decided to spend less an less time on wartune. One due to hackers allowed to keep their accounts an 2 because of bugs that have effected my toon that nothing was ever done about or compensated for. So first i quit spending money now i just spend less an less time until i completely just quit playing. The Developers being a Chinese company they dont take into American Customer Service standards. They dont seem to really care about the players as much as they claim....
                  This used to not be the case.

@Slim72404 aka SkinnyPimp. R2 is just the host m8. They dont control the tickets per say. They forward them to the Development staff that happens to be Chinese. Now in my experience after playing Wartune for over 3 years now....Unless your a wallet warrior aka mega casher or epic spender every event or every other event. Good luck at them fixing anything. Just been the result I have gotten. Dont get me wrong I was not a free player I have a fair amount invested into my current toon. Just seen this happen over an over. You quit 10 more suckers will take your place
                  Good Luck to you m8

Comment

I need more sleep -_-

Did you reply to your ticket when you received the response to let them know it had not been resolved? What was the ticket number if you had, and I will give them a nudge. If you haven't, please do. Ticket number would still be helpful; I will let them know to expect a reply.

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

.... I will also note that I am not 'R2 personnel'. I can however communicate with them. Just so there is no confusion there.

Really no point at this point,I have filed a second ticket,this time no response on it.I am p***ed off about it as well.First I get blamed for the screw up and now I get ignored.I may just quit this pointless game and free up my life completely!!
                    And actually you are R2 personnel,you may not get paid by them but you do work for them.Doing mod work for them makes you one of them.Not by any means saying
                    you are a %#%$#%^ but R2 you are.

SkinnyPimp21
                    Last edited by slim72404; 01-02-2016, 10:01 AM. Reason: Adding more

Comment

Thank you for the nudge. I have sent a message to the support elf a message, and explained the situation further (also linked this thread in case you hadn't already). I do hope it is resolved sooner rather than later, but naturally I'm not able to give a time frame.

Either way, I do wish you (and all reading this) Happy Holidays and a Brilliant New Year!
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X