Res Bug in event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Res Bug in event

you have a major bug in the res event and since none of us want our stuff taken I'm reporting it. If you do the quick pick up of items you collect more than what you made it doubles. Since my server has already lost several high level players who still haven't gotten their stuff back and didn't even exploit bugs I am not touching this event until you fix it. Please fix pronto!!

this is a kabam server

Can you please say that again? In English this time? I didn't notice anything wrong with it when I did it, although admittedly, I did it 1 at a time...

Comment

if you type in exactly one more than you have in the field the number does not repopulate. it will give you that amount. so if you have one gem coming to you and you type in two it will give you two. A guildie found it by accident and freaked out.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong.Maybe ur guildie accidentally synthesize 2 when he only wanted to synthesize 1?Cause the game / event/system wont let
        u type any amount , above the amount u originally synthesize.
        [Tested]
        Synthesize 1 Lvl 5 Resis , Tried typing 2 to see if this bug existed.Unable .
        Hence, theres nothing wrong with the event.Your guildie most likely ACCIDENT synthesize 2 or more .Thats the only theory i can give u c:
        In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
        Guild :?
        BR: 6M
        Class : Mage
        Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

No such thing. To collect something like that, I generally hit 5 or 7 multiple times until it maxes out. Trust me, unlike the cheaters, I'd notice if I got 555 gem instead of 7 or whatever.

Comment

Working...
          X