• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesnt Kabam players get a mini client

R2 says 'contact Kabam'
    Kabam says 'contact R2'

What game are those 2 parties playing?
    Attached Files

A better question would be: would you want that memory hog of a program on your system?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

In order for the 'other platforms' to have the client, the site as to which the players are playing on (Kabam, Kongregate, Armor) would need to agree to having one (or release one of their own). This topic has been requested many times in the past, as the mini client for most players makes the game a lot less laggy. I can put the request forward again, but can't make any promises.

Update:

I've been informed it's best to contact the site you are playing through to request this. One handy note I will say:
      Do not mention Wartune anywhere in your ticket
      If you mention 'Wartune' they will just redirect you to R2Games support, which you do not want. You want your site support. Good luck.
      Last edited by Whakapono; 12-26-2015, 10:21 PM.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        In order for the 'other platforms' to have the client, the site as to which the players are playing on (Kabam, Kongregate, Armor) would need to agree to having one (or release one of their own). This topic has been requested many times in the past, as the mini client for most players makes the game a lot less laggy. I can put the request forward again, but can't make any promises.

Update:

I've been informed it's best to contact the site you are playing through to request this. One handy note I will say:
        Do not mention Wartune anywhere in your ticket
        If you mention 'Wartune' they will just redirect you to R2Games support, which you do not want. You want your site support. Good luck.
        A mini-client has been requested multiple times over several years on armorgames and they basically just shrug and say 'we can't do that, ask the developers.'

On a side-note, how do you request a wartune mini-client without using the word 'wartune'?

Comment

Working...
        X