Mini Client BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client BUG

Hello. I can play from miniclient anymore, today i updated to latest flash version and get black screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Client.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1779445

Originally posted by laimonasterj View Post
    Hello. I can play from miniclient anymore, today i updated to latest flash version and get black screen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]156558[/ATTACH]
    Have you tried the new R2 Client? I find it to be a step up from the older client. You can get that here.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

I have same issue today!That new version of miniclient is a sheet,looks just like browser,it's such a awful version!Older miniclient was perfect,easy,very handy when playing 2-3 accounts on same time!Like always we have to switch things from good to worse,r2 rules,ofc!!!And SURPRISE, u cannot even log 2 clients with this version!Impossible to double page!!!
      Last edited by adania061; 12-28-2015, 03:22 PM.
      Your somebody's reason to smile !!!

Comment

Originally posted by adania061 View Post
        I have same issue today!That new version of miniclient is a sheet,looks just like browser,it's such a awful version!Older miniclient was perfect,easy,very handy when playing 2-3 accounts on same time!Like always we have to switch things from good to worse,r2 rules,ofc!!!And SURPRISE, u cannot even log 2 clients with this version!Impossible to double page!!!
        And laggier than the old one too for me
        Gremlin
        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
          And laggier than the old one too for me
          I agree. I tried the new client and it's much laggier than the old one.

Comment

This will be just like Sylph Arena,caching issue(which has still not resolved before anyone says it is working),etc,etc.... They keep changing stuff and ignoring our complaints until we stop complaining about it.They don't care about what we like or don't like.

SkinnyPimp21

Comment

And the new client SUCKS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X