Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing items in guild vault

Hey all,

Yesterday i was happy i made my lv 7 wings, especially since i had very bad luck with wings past months. So because i was wearing lv 7 wings but did not have enough luck charms i placed my wings in my guild vault. Today when i logged my lv 7 wings (whcih i made the day before) disappeared. Along with that i suddenly had some lv 1 clothing from previous events showing up. I usually dont have lv 1 clothing i synth it with my other clothing to take less space. So when i refreshed i sorted my vault which granted me... a lv 4 weapon, apparantly sorting my guild vault gave me probably more clothing i lost. My feeling was also that i lost much more clothing since i thought i could make some lv 6 clothing today but im not sure about that
    what i do know certain is that i had 11 clothing boxes (from this event) which disappeared this morning, when i was stcking my guild fault to see if the wartune gods would exchange my pair of lv 7 wings for perhaps some lv 5 luck stones.

So what i do know
    there is sth wrong with guild vault as i lost my lv 7 wings (100% sure) and i lost clothing chests (100%) sure.

Anyone has experience with this?
    Any help, any advice?

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    Yesterday i was happy i made my lv 7 wings, especially since i had very bad luck with wings past months. So because i was wearing lv 7 wings but did not have enough luck charms i placed my wings in my guild vault. Today when i logged my lv 7 wings (whcih i made the day before) disappeared.
    So, you were wearing a Lvl7 set of wings, you created another set of Lvl7 wings, and put them in your guild vault; right? The next day you logged in, and there was an empty spot where they used to be, correct? Submit a ticket.

Along with that i suddenly had some lv 1 clothing from previous events showing up. I usually dont have lv 1 clothing i synth it with my other clothing to take less space. So when i refreshed i sorted my vault which granted me... a lv 4 weapon, apparantly sorting my guild vault gave me probably more clothing i lost. My feeling was also that i lost much more clothing since i thought i could make some lv 6 clothing today but im not sure about that
    Normally I would suggest that you get a guild kick and reclaim everything from your mail. I'm not exactly sure that's the best course of action considering you're dealing with some missing items.

what i do know certain is that i had 11 clothing boxes (from this event) which disappeared this morning, when i was stcking my guild fault to see if the wartune gods would exchange my pair of lv 7 wings for perhaps some lv 5 luck stones.
    So you're missing more clothing boxes too? Submit a ticket.

Side note..... Why on gods green earth would you want to exchange Lvl7 wings for luck stones? Or even Lvl7 wings for 5 lucky charms.

So what i do know
    there is sth wrong with guild vault as i lost my lv 7 wings (100% sure) and i lost clothing chests (100%) sure.

Anyone has experience with this?
    Any help, any advice?
    Like I mentioned before, I would recommend getting a guild kick and reclaiming all the items; again totally your decision though. Good luck if you take the dangerous route.

P.S. - Sorry to split the post up like this, a lot of what you were saying was a bit difficult to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      So, you were wearing a Lvl7 set of wings, you created another set of Lvl7 wings, and put them in your guild vault; right? The next day you logged in, and there was an empty spot where they used to be, correct? Submit a ticket.

Normally I would suggest that you get a guild kick and reclaim everything from your mail. I'm not exactly sure that's the best course of action considering you're dealing with some missing items.

So you're missing more clothing boxes too? Submit a ticket.

Side note..... Why on gods green earth would you want to exchange Lvl7 wings for luck stones? Or even Lvl7 wings for 5 lucky charms.

Like I mentioned before, I would recommend getting a guild kick and reclaiming all the items; again totally your decision though. Good luck if you take the dangerous route.

P.S. - Sorry to split the post up like this, a lot of what you were saying was a bit difficult to read.

Correct i had a lv 7 wings already, made another pair but could not synth it to 8 without luck charms. think you missunderstood what i was saying about the luck stones thing. I assumed that guild vault is bugged and some items disappear and appear later again. i thought if i can make some items disappear i might get other items back (hence i got old clothing back). so i hoped if i fill my fault with trash and a bug makes my trash go away i might get my other stuff back. Sounds weird, i know, but have to try something. I already sent a ticket, although i still have to wait for confirmation after 3-4 hours.

Comment

Correct i had a lv 7 wings already, made another pair but could not synth it to 8 without luck charms. think you missunderstood what i was saying about the luck stones thing. I assumed that guild vault is bugged and some items disappear and appear later again. i thought if i can make some items disappear i might get other items back (hence i got old clothing back). so i hoped if i fill my fault with trash and a bug makes my trash go away i might get my other stuff back. Sounds weird, i know, but have to try something. I already sent a ticket, although i still have to wait for confirmation after 3-4 hours.
        That is weird..... really weird....... Remind me to never sort my guild vault, ever. Lol Good luck, I've never seen anything like that.

Comment

Well with the bug with treasure inventory, i honestly am not suprised by this

Comment

Theres a way to get them back.
            I reported this bug befor the whole mess with the gem bug.
            First time i lost 250 jinglebell chests.

Empty ur guild vault and refresh, the lost things shows up, repeat until all are back. Atleast this worked for me, hope it will for u too

Comment

I'm happy you had your items were found

I have forwarded this issue, thank you for your report.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

not sure if my case was related or not. some long time ago, i had an alt that claimed some purple treasure maps from hot events, i put them in vault, and they mysteriously disappeared. refreshed, checked hot events status, the items showed as claimed. checked mail, inbox was empty. sorted vault, sorted bag, refreshed a few times, etc. all no-go. filed a support ticket, got a response next day saying i had already claimed the maps. replied them that the maps were claimed but missing from vault or inventory. logged on & checked again hours later, whoa the missed maps showed in there!!! replied them the maps showed up & problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                X