Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not press mount shop refresh

Howdy folks,

I have found since the last patch when they updated the mount shop that there is a significantly high chance of the Steam spider mount presented as the guarantee mount.

To Quantify that, pressing the refresh button costs 1999 balen to get a mount they sell for 495 or 595 in the hot items monthly.

I brought this matter to the attention of support where they replied

We now then understand on what you are referring on regarding into this matter and we feel your frustration but there is nothing we can do about this issue that you have encounter since our Developers made the rules and we can’t change there decision. So we really do apologies and we hope for your understanding.
    So if you want to spend 20 bucks and on top of that 200 beast soles, have atter! To everyone else, it is ripping you off.

One thing I've noticed is that if you have the temp mount in your stable, it will show as owned in the mount shop. So if you can get it somewhere (hot event sale or from mount shop) then hit the refresh, you shouldn't get it as the guaranteed new mount when you refreshed.

Comment

Doesn't really matter, them putting a worthless temp mount in there is a dirty trick to grab extra money. Coming up with tricks to get around what they are tricking folks should not have to be done.

Comment

Working...
      X