Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant enter my account

cant enter my account it say server busy try again

We can't check several hundred servers ourselves, you have to give us the platform (R2, Kabam etc) and server number...
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Just happened to me today as well. Server 444 and 447 I hit log in and it stays black afterwards. Not even ablew to uninstall adobe and reinstall. That says its still installed thou my programs are w/o it.

Comment

Originally posted by TazEatYou View Post
        Just happened to me today as well. Server 444 and 447 I hit log in and it stays black afterwards. Not even ablew to uninstall adobe and reinstall. That says its still installed thou my programs are w/o it.
        S444 is not giving the "Server Busy" error that the OP mentioned. It loads fine for me.

Your issue might be related to a flash update. Have a look at this thread.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

WHY IS MINICLIENT NOT WORKING 12 30 I REFRESHED AND SINCE THEN JUST BLACKSCREEN

Comment

Originally posted by EV3RTONIAN View Post
            Why is miniclient not working 12 30 I refreshed and since then just blackscreen
            I've been told R2 is looking into that, but it might also be related to what I mentioned in my previous post here.

Comment

Thanks Esme but since its related to flash player not playing nice, I am taking a vacation from the game. No more money from me and VIP will get cancelled on 3 accounts. The issue is as a windows 10 user, all those users are screwed. The devs need to fix the flash in client in order for W10 users to enjoy the client. Its way too much hassle since I viewed the help thread and tried to get this done. I bought my pc used it seems as it was a W7 and when I bought it it was upgraded. There is a password in it I can't change. So since I can't fully uninstall macro flash w/o full admin rights(I am the only admin and user on this pc) this pc is f***ed.

Comment

Working...
              X