Clear All

• R2 censors legitimate stuff, and then we find this

Pretty self explanatory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Troll.png
Views:	1
Size:	309.7 KB
ID:	1779628

Unfortunately we're unable to determine who's Eudaemon these are, or which server they come from to request name change (if it were to come to that). If you come across them in group arena, please do let us know.

I could request this information to be available, for these purposes. Thank you for picking a flaw to the system
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

"Unfortunately we're unable to determine who's Eudaemon these are," ummm. that was said on the name -_-

as for server. if you cant find that. well...you guys really need new devs :P
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I wasn't going to say it. My views on R2's staff's competence is well known...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
          "Unfortunately we're unable to determine who's Eudaemon these are," ummm. that was said on the name -_-
          Not necessarily .. anyone could rename their Eudaemon to say whatever they want. We're not able to 'assume' in these situations

Regardless, I have requested that it be possible to add character name and server to Eudaemon arena, Sylph arena, and server number to Henna raids. That way we'll be able to track these names in order to report where necessary.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Might I suggest, when adding the server ID and name, that it would be placed in the top section like the 2-player versus fights in some of the popular arcade games. Just right under the Eudaemons in reserve bar.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Might I suggest, when adding the server ID and name, that it would be placed in the top section like the 2-player versus fights in some of the popular arcade games. Just right under the Eudaemons in reserve bar.
              I will forward this for sure
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                Not necessarily .. anyone could rename their Eudaemon to say whatever they want. We're not able to 'assume' in these situations
                Is running a scan for that name that difficult that you give up straight away on the far-fetched off-chance that he is smart enough to change the name of his euds to simulate a non-existent toon's name?

I mean, seriously, do you R2 staffers ever LISTEN to yourselves?

Comment

btw on the name...

euda names can be 4 to 12 characters long. soo...yeah. he's kinda smart to be able to have the name made up on the eudas...
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X