Eudameons are bugged.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudameons are bugged.

Hello. O found that all eudaemons are bugged. When you equip sylph he gets sylph stats, as its are shown in hits stats tab, but thats not, he dont get any stats from sylph, i made some tests eudaemon stays same when you equip sylph or use it without syph. Please look into it.

Originally posted by laimonasterj View Post
    Hello. O found that all eudaemons are bugged. When you equip sylph he gets sylph stats, as its are shown in hits stats tab, but thats not, he dont get any stats from sylph, i made some tests eudaemon stays same when you equip sylph or use it without syph. Please look into it.
    Mine gets slyph stats and resistances, isn't bugged for me. Still having the problem?

Comment

It takes about 5-15 seconds to update. Click on a high level Eud and then on a low level one and see the low level one with the stats of the high level one until the thing decides to switch.

Comment

No problem is that Eudaemons stats stay same in fight when you use it with sylph or wthout. For example I have eudaemon with 100k hp and 20k patk, ill cast suntoria that will heal 6k hp per turn for eudaemon and he will hit tarket for 20k damage, then i equip sylph to him, his stats goes to 200k hp and 40k patk, but he still will heal with suntoria 6k per turn and his damage to target will be 20k. Sylphs stats dont fuses with eudaemons as it shows in eudaemon menu, stats tab. Those are fake stats.

Comment

Any news of this issue?

Comment

Working...
          X