Couldn't Awake Sylph In Titan War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't Awake Sylph In Titan War

In 2 battles I couldn't awake my sylph in Titan War, It was blocked and didn't reach the top to awake, like with the stun bug, but this time without stun.

It happened too the day before yesterday in BG, but I idn't give it more importance, but in titan war the issue changes, we almost don't get to finals because of your technical problems.

Fix it.

All we could recommend would be to set up a video during PvP battles in hopes the issue is 'caught on tape'. Naturally we don't wish for anyone to experience this type of bug, but if it 'does ' happen again, you would have clear proof of it for us to forward. Unfortunately being an intermittent problem, one would imagine it could be difficult to replicate on demand. This is where documentation from players comes in handy; one would imagine a still screenshot would not effectively capture this specific issue:

Any other information you may need in order to submit the issue, is in the following article:
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=77
    Please remember upon submitting a ticket, it may take up to 48 hours to receive a reply. Please only one ticket per issue per person. Any more could slow the ticket process down for everyone. Good luck; if you need any assistance with bumping your ticket after the 48 hour mark, please do let us know.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

I was not able to awake my sylph also. If you are trying too fast cast some skills and sylph when skill is triggering you may bug yourself. You might be bugged by other player if he is lucky with stunning you at proper time. Also sometimes game shows that your sylph is read for awaking but is not. So if you will try awake, you might bug yourself again :P That is for sure some issue in game. But don't expect they will fix it as they are doing some rollback from time to time. Version controlling maybe would help but who knows if they are using it. And if so, are they sure that using it properly
      Same bugs happens in eudaemons arena and then you can't call your support kid or pick skill. Recording video won't solve problem because this game is not tested properly and instead of fixing bugs they are just temporary patching them. And screenshot tell nothing because it show that everything looks ok.
      Last edited by anu.wartune; 01-15-2016, 05:13 AM.
      Nick: Anubis
      Server: kongregate

Comment

the video answer is their way to tell you "We pass of your problems"
        Lke I'm going to be recording video wit the lag these events give us.... Useless suport

Comment

Working...
        X