Collecting Rewards!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collecting Rewards!!!

will you please fix the collecting lag???
    we can't run DI or BI cuz every time we try to collect the rewards the game gets frozen and we can't do a full run cuz of this....
    it's been working fine for years, why did u have to ruin it?!
    just please fix it ASAP cuz we really got tired of this and also the cache thing
    every time we log in the cache is cleared and we have to load everything again to make the game works in the limit
    PLEASE FIX THOSE ISSUES ASAP CUZ WE CAN'T HAVE FUN LIKE THIS!!
    Character Name: ßłắÇkLash
    Server: [S310] Howling Hills R2games
    Guild: Wardens
    Position: Assist Guild Master
    Class: Mage

Originally posted by hamada2080 View Post
    we can't run DI or BI cuz every time we try to collect the rewards the game gets frozen and we can't do a full run cuz of this....
    just please fix it ASAP cuz we really got tired of this and also the cache thing
    every time we log in the cache is cleared and we have to load everything again to make the game works in the limit
    Cache issue I'm with you on, but what is 'collecting lag'?

Comment

When the stupid items flash across your screen into your backpack. It causes all sorts of lag and slows everything down. It is not required and is completely useless other than to waste your time, which is typical of how R2 works.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        When the stupid items flash across your screen into your backpack. It causes all sorts of lag and slows everything down. It is not required and is completely useless other than to waste your time, which is typical of how R2 works.
        Yea I still don't know what you're talking about, items don't go across my screen, so there's no slow down.

Comment

When you click on collecting stuff, like in DI or MPD, the pic of the item you picked up does a little path from the centre of your screen to your backpack. Look carefully next time you do it

Comment

that's is bro! that's exactly what I meant!!
            Character Name: ßłắÇkLash
            Server: [S310] Howling Hills R2games
            Guild: Wardens
            Position: Assist Guild Master
            Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              When you click on collecting stuff, like in DI or MPD, the pic of the item you picked up does a little path from the centre of your screen to your backpack. Look carefully next time you do it
              It doesn't seem to lag me at for some reason, barely even noticed it before.

Comment

How come there is no R2 response to this?
                Many people have this problem including myself. This happens everyday in Dragon Invasion and Bloody Inferno. We miss out on gold (aside from World Boss having no HP and Atoll Boss loss) this is just another way of losing gold.
                R2, please respond to this thread.

Originally posted by hamada2080 View Post

Comment

I use to be one of the worst laggers on my server. Last year, my issue was fixed... I bought a new laptop .

But yeah, when I get that slow collecting thing, I just do a disc clean up, and things are nice and fast again. No slow collections. I've seen people say ccleaner.. i just do system cleaner, remove all the temp files, cache, cookies etc
                  Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Working...
                  X