OK my account details... Where's my character at

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK my account details... Where's my character at

Name is GODOFWAR58 LVL 44 archer battle rating 18988 on s6 dunskin arena.. Email I used is one I try to log in on and it starts me over from the begging on s6....? Ik it's there cause my friend pulled it up.... It was created March 2013... Had vip for a few months in the beginning of its existence... Why is my accounts main character gone but still exists in the game.... And proof of the day it was made is in this post.... PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I had a post from another section in forums... And a mod said we were raking care of it in pms... And I haven't reviewed a message... Idk what's going on... I just know I want my character back.. Money was spent for vip on it.... And with the info given I believe you guys can solve this problem for me... Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R210610539; 01-18-2016, 08:18 PM. Reason: Picture

Originally posted by R210610539 View Post
    Name is GODOFWAR58 LVL 44 archer battle rating 18988 on s6 dunskin arena.. Email I used is one I try to log in on and it starts me over from the begging on s6....? Ik it's there cause my friend pulled it up.... It was created March 2013... Had vip for a few months in the beginning of its existence... Why is my accounts main character gone but still exists in the game.... And proof of the day it was made is in this post.... PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I had a post from another section in forums... And a mod said we were raking care of it in pms... And I haven't reviewed a message... Idk what's going on... I just know I want my character back.. Money was spent for vip on it.... And with the info given I believe you guys can solve this problem for me... Thanks
    I just read everything you said, and I have no idea what you're talking about. Send in a ticket if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      I just read everything you said, and I have no idea what you're talking about. Send in a ticket if necessary.

Lol I already have they won't do anything say I don't have enough detail... Also says the nickname when I go to log in isn't a user.... But clearly the character exists when logged in from another account

Comment

For an old char with no money spent on it's not worth bothering that much dude, if you create another account you'll get better stuff from starting pack too.

Comment

Lol I already have they won't do anything say I don't have enough detail... Also says the nickname when I go to log in isn't a user.... But clearly the character exists when logged in from another account
          Well that's weird.

Comment

What I said in those PMs is that there is no email address associated with the account of your GODOFWAR58 character. So that means you should not use the email address to log in, but your account name. Do you still know your account name?

Edit; I now see that there are three accounts called R210610539 on the forum, which means there are two duplicates of you. That's the reason you don't receive any PMs, even if I reply to the one you just sent...
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-19-2016, 09:52 AM.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              What I said in those PMs is that there is no email address associated with the account of your GODOFWAR58 character. So that means you should not use the email address to log in, but your account name. Do you still know your account name?

Edit; I now see that there are three accounts called R210610539 on the forum, which means there are two duplicates of you. That's the reason you don't receive any PMs, even if I reply to the one you just sent...
              That's definitely interesting... I thought the account name was my game name.... If not then I can't remember it.... Is it a lost cause?

Comment

Originally posted by godofwar11515 View Post
                That's definitely interesting... I thought the account name was my game name.... If not then I can't remember it.... Is it a lost cause?
                There is only one forum account of godofwar11515, so PMs should work on that account. Please PM me, as I don't want to hand out the account name out in the open.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                X