Remove Titan War inspiration before Class Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Titan War inspiration before Class Wars

There is no Maintenance before Class Wars? Many players holding some levels of inspiration from Titan War.
    Fix it please before class wars for a fair fight.

im surprised i havent seen more on this

Comment

i would doubt they will remove it. im sure it makes them a lot of money. i seen people going up to levels 7 and 8 last time. which is a lot of money

Comment

Many players still have the buff a week later though

Comment

inspiration only works in titan wars not class wars but if this is true we all need to kick up a fuss and demand compo

Comment

I had 2 buff on titan finals and they don't stay, dunno what you're talkin about.

Comment

The buffs didnt stay for everyone. there was a bug/hack that some teams kept theirs though. check the top of the east coast servers br rankings for more proof of it.

Comment

Originally posted by spj1977 View Post
                The buffs didnt stay for everyone. there was a bug/hack that some teams kept theirs though. check the top of the east coast servers br rankings for more proof of it.
                I play in europe so dunno about us. You guys sure they didn't cash br (henna or merge sylph)? Seem odd that a bug like that stay on only a selection of players.

Comment

Im certain, for the most part these players already had merged sylphs.

Comment

Working...
                  X