New Barbarian Clothing Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Barbarian Clothing Set

There is a title but there doesn't seem to be any wings. Are they not required or is it just standard R2/7 road incompetence?

as far i understood this title works without getting any wings

Comment

If it was going to be a barbarian thing, they should do something with the hat since it's out of place.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by rozaroman View Post
        There is a title but there doesn't seem to be any wings. Are they not required or is it just standard R2/7 road incompetence?
        Giving us a title boost of 8k HP and 2k MDEF / PDEF is incompetence? Nah, it's a gift. You just saved 120 chests that you normally would have traded for wings. Say thanks and carry on.

Comment

Some people complain out of rote, not brains.

Comment

Can you point out the part where I said that, or where I complained? I asked if it was one or the other, with some brains you might have comprehended that. If you need help note the question mark and the word or.

Comment

people cant read..this says are they not required (look here ->) or (<- see that) is it just standard R2/7 road incompetence?

clearly asking if the set doesnt need the wings or did r2 mess up and not put them in the exchange.

Comment

You assumed that they were incompetent and started slinging insults when you, know, you could just open the damned thing and find out.

Comment

Did you microwave your head? I assumed nothing, I asked which scenario was correct, then you started slinging insults.

Comment

Working...
                  X