No announcement yet.

Time Outs Need To Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah,let it be like that.fighting 2 pairs of spouse in TW make that rule is FAIR for team without spouse bcoz if not,no way can win even we can kill them usually.or change it all about spouse feature cant triggered in any Party PvP events.dats it

Comment

Originally posted by ↨aLLy↨ View Post
      nah,let it be like that.fighting 2 pairs of spouse in TW make that rule is FAIR for team without spouse bcoz if not,no way can win even we can kill them usually.or change it all about spouse feature cant triggered in any Party PvP events.dats it
      good idea that wedding ring and buffs do not work in pvp events

i ave a wedding ring in real if i die will my spouce revive me lmfao

Comment

The higher BR ALWAYS wins
        In CW it used to be low BR always won. Theres people on my server I neat at time out with 300k more BR, and I would lose to people with less (though this month, my CW br reported as less BR than my normal BR, and I couldnt test it in Warlords).

In TW, for a while, it was based on damage done, but last TW, my team lost on a timeout to a team we both out-damaged and out-BR'd.

In class wars it is damage first, then battle rating. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Modifications I have linked the thread for you all here. If you have specific questions about damage related attacks or items please let us know so we can try to get a clear answer for you on things.
        You can easily tell its not just Damage done by doing it with no support sylphs or eud, killing the other teams support sylphs, eud, and doing more damage to the other player than he does to you... and losing. That happened a few times this CW prelim at the higher end of the knight bracket on our cluster, at least. .

Comment

Working...
        X