Wrong arena rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong arena rewards

Since roll back 3 weeks ago, I've gotten silver awards in arena, when I should have had gold or diamond.

Ticket number is 488428

We play on either Kabam or Armorgames so they will keep on ignoring us
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Ticket replies can take 48 hours during weekdays, longer on the weekends. If you haven't had a reply in ~48 hours, let us know and we'll forward it.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Ticket replies can take 48 hours during weekdays, longer on the weekends. If you haven't had a reply in ~48 hours, let us know and we'll forward it.
        I haven't had a reply in response to my lost gems in over three weeks. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
          I haven't had a reply in response to my lost gems in over three weeks. Does that count?
          It counts for all tickets If you give a mod your ticket number we can forward it.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            It counts for all tickets If you give a mod your ticket number we can forward it.

I know it's not really your department or your fault so, please don't get the wrong idea but...... "we're working on it" - doesn't really cut it for me. Myself and others have been waiting a long time to get our stuff back. If my husband wasn't one of the top BR players on my server, or really good friends with a few others who carry me through events, I probably would have stopped playing by now. The BR loss from having no gems really takes a toll on..... pretty much every event. So... I just hope there's something you can do to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post

I know it's not really your department or your fault so, please don't get the wrong idea but...... "we're working on it" - doesn't really cut it for me. Myself and others have been waiting a long time to get our stuff back. If my husband wasn't one of the top BR players on my server, or really good friends with a few others who carry me through events, I probably would have stopped playing by now. The BR loss from having no gems really takes a toll on..... pretty much every event. So... I just hope there's something you can do to help.
              I'll try to pass it on to the higher upper team.

Comment

Working...
              X